#debian-localgroups Meeting

Meeting started by nattie at 13:00:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://pad.riseup.net/p/localgroups-meetings agenda (nattie, 13:00:41)

  1. roll call (nattie, 13:00:50)
  2. last meeting's action items (nattie, 13:15:43)
    1. there were no action items at the last meeting (nattie, 13:15:49)

  3. news from local groups (nattie, 13:16:00)
  4. timing of the Localgroups BoF (nattie, 13:22:06)
    1. We intend to explore a different schedule slot for the localgroups BoF, as two of the authors would have difficulty attending on the proposed date (nattie, 13:31:59)

  5. scheduling the next meeting (nattie, 13:32:21)
    1. the next meeting will effectively be the localgroups BoF, which is yet to be fully scheduled (see info item above) (nattie, 13:32:45)

  6. AOB (nattie, 13:32:58)
    1. we need to discuss (outside of a meeting) how to encourage more meeting attendance, as figures have been very low lately (nattie, 13:37:11)

Meeting ended at 13:37:52 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. nattie (57)
  2. moray (26)
  3. MeetBot (2)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.