17:31:03 <GeKo> #startmeeting tor browser 6/3
17:31:03 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun  3 17:31:03 2019 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:31:03 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:31:11 * GeKo waves back
17:31:19 <GeKo> okay, who is here for the meeting today?
17:31:19 <antonela> hi
17:31:26 <boklm> hi
17:31:27 <GeKo> i think pospeselr is out
17:31:32 <GeKo> and sisbell as well
17:31:48 * mcs is here
17:32:01 * brade is here
17:32:07 <GeKo> and pili might not make it either
17:32:18 <GeKo> as usual https://storm.torproject.org/shared/tHoN4Ii7rLSjPE0OP4gydX4cMGadsXmRQNc-6lwru0N is our pad
17:32:36 <GeKo> please add your items and mark things bold you want to talk about
17:34:05 <GeKo> tjr: do we have anything to do for the rdd issues or is that a post firefox 68 feature?
17:34:13 <GeKo> (i've not looked closely yet)
17:34:27 <acat> hi
17:34:39 <tjr> GeKo: You don't have to do anything. 68 contains the disabling patch
17:34:56 <sysrqb> o/
17:34:57 <GeKo> okay, thanks
17:35:13 <tjr> At some point we'll want to fix some or all of the child bugs; but it's on my todo list so you can opt to ignore them and I should get to them eventually
17:35:14 <GeKo> one thing less to worry about
17:35:32 <GeKo> works for me ;)
17:36:42 <GeKo> okay
17:36:46 <GeKo> let's get started
17:37:45 <GeKo> we have a 8.5.1 build signed which we could push out tomorrow unless there are blockers found (i don't know of any so far)
17:38:09 <GeKo> we have a bunch of things for alpha as well, thus we should make a build here too
17:38:24 <GeKo> boklm: how does your week look like for building 9.0a2?
17:38:45 <boklm> GeKo: I can do a build of 9.0a2
17:40:11 <GeKo> okay. i try to kick off one tomorrow morning my time i think
17:40:23 <boklm> ok
17:40:31 <GeKo> but i am out for signing on thursday
17:40:38 <GeKo> but maybe i can do it on wed
17:40:53 <GeKo> and then you could think about pushing it out on thu or fri
17:41:02 <boklm> ok
17:41:31 <GeKo> sysrqb: does that work for you for the signing parts you do?
17:42:26 <sysrqb> GeKo: yep, works for me
17:42:59 <GeKo> good
17:43:21 <GeKo> any other items from out status updates we should talk about?
17:44:49 <GeKo> okay, nothing it seems
17:45:13 <GeKo> do we have anything up for discussion?
17:45:31 <sysrqb> i don't
17:45:48 <mcs> nothing from me
17:46:04 <boklm> nothing from me
17:46:34 <GeKo> seems to be a short meeting then today
17:46:35 <GeKo> :)
17:46:57 <sysrqb> wfm :)
17:47:10 <GeKo> okay, we don't have pili either, thus, i can wait with discussing some stuff until next week
17:47:12 <GeKo> yeah
17:47:25 <GeKo> and use the time to fix bugs instead
17:47:36 <GeKo> so, thanks everyone for the weekly update
17:47:47 <tjr> GeKo: So the plan is gcc for the linux builds?
17:47:54 <GeKo> and let's get back to work :) *baf*
17:47:57 <GeKo> #endmeeting