19:02:47 <indiebio> #startmeeting
19:02:47 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed May 27 19:02:47 2015 UTC.  The chair is indiebio. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:02:47 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:02:55 <indiebio> whoohoo
19:03:00 <DLange> #pingall meeting spam
19:03:07 <indiebio> because I was doing too many things at once, cate :)
19:03:43 <indiebio> ok, before we start start, anything more to add to the agenda?
19:03:50 <cate> need the realtime patch?
19:03:52 <indiebio> also, my burger just arrived. nomnomnom
19:05:09 * DLange steals indiebio the patty
19:05:09 <indiebio> ok, so ...
19:05:21 <indiebio> #topic budget
19:05:35 <indiebio> is that how we do agenda items?
19:05:36 <nkukard> Myself and madduck have a meeting on saturday to go over the budget and the ledger stuff
19:05:52 <nkukard> I have looked at the previous DC budgets, but would like him to take me through what he has too
19:06:10 <indiebio> ok, can we have a prelim budget by next wednesday?
19:07:33 <nkukard> I'm not sure I'll be able to tbh, I'll better know after Saturday
19:07:44 <indiebio> Can we have a prelim budget for dc16 by next wednesday, nkukard?
19:08:07 <nkukard> I'll say no for now
19:08:08 <cate> slow meeting today. btw indiebio : you missed the role call
19:08:15 * nkukard <= thinking
19:08:20 <indiebio> basic prices, based on the quotes we got for the bid. doesn's have to be in the final format, can be in a good old spreadsheet
19:08:58 <indiebio> I don't know how to do the role call, cate, or do you mean I wasn't present?
19:09:01 <cate> yeah, a raw budget will help to get information by other people
19:09:28 <nkukard> indiebio, I don't want to duplicate any effort ,  there is also the ledger idea that comes into play here that I need to discuss with madduck first
19:09:31 <madduck> I don't think we can do this just now, and it's pre-dc15 folks! ;)
19:09:36 <indiebio> can we get a very raw budget by next wednesday, and can you give a date that you expect to have a better one please, nkukard?
19:09:55 <madduck> indiebio: what do you expect from a "raw budget"?
19:10:19 <indiebio> a spreadsheet, madduck :)
19:10:28 <madduck> what questions should it answer?
19:10:31 <tamo> ok
19:10:33 <cate> you will neef 6 to 10 months begore hwving a usable budget anyway
19:10:53 <indiebio> OK, I think then let's wait on the ledger idea, but I would like to know what exactly this entails.
19:10:58 <madduck> how many people will attend dc16? once you tell us that, we'll provide a raw budget for the case ;)
19:11:13 <madduck> indiebio: the "ledger idea" is details IMHO
19:11:20 <indiebio> Then I think I'll action myself and wendar to get a very raw budget idea, based on what we did for the bid
19:11:29 <cate> madduck: it is needed to ask quedtions, not to answer. aka: put together the info
19:11:35 <nkukard> indiebio, its really not as easy as 123 :) , wendar had some rough figures that I'll try pull in with madduck 's help
19:11:43 <indiebio> madduck: roughly what the total budget is ... 100 000 EUR, 200 000 EUR, millions of EUR...?
19:11:53 <nkukard> cate, I'll add what wendar had as that is the only info I know we have atm
19:12:05 <madduck> indiebio: we'll provide next wednesday what we came up with. deal?
19:12:36 <indiebio> ok, great. so do we need a meeting next wednesday, or will an email report back be sufficient?
19:12:38 <nkukard> I can do that /agrees with madduck
19:12:53 <madduck> email will be sufficient
19:13:17 <madduck> this will just get the ball rolling and then we talk and develop the needs
19:13:29 <indiebio> great. anything else on budget?
19:14:45 <ginggs> roll call?
19:15:02 <madduck> it's when you put up hands to let the minutes know who's here
19:15:10 <indiebio> #rollcall
19:15:16 * nkukard puts hand up
19:15:19 <tumbleweed> o/
19:15:20 <ginggs> o/
19:15:21 <cate> o/
19:15:21 * tamo Ia m here hand-up
19:15:31 * DLange waves
19:15:53 <indiebio> o/
19:16:35 <cate> only madduck is missong
19:16:40 <tamo> indiebo is that a hand waving
19:16:50 * madduck 
19:16:51 <indiebio> #agreed nkukard and madduck to have a meeting on saturday to go over the budget and the ledger stuff
19:16:51 <indiebio> Email response to team by next Wednesday: 3 june 2015
19:17:09 * madduck feels the iron fist
19:17:32 <ginggs> speaking of meetings and saturdays
19:18:09 <ginggs> there's a mybroadband thing happening at saint's in blouberg at 15:00
19:18:18 <indiebio> tamo, that is indeed
19:18:31 <ginggs> could combine things? and there will be free beer
19:18:34 * tamo smiles
19:18:56 <indiebio> #agreed nkukard to email response to team by next Wednesday: 3 june 2015
19:20:05 <indiebio> ginggs, good plan, let's banter about that after the meeting again?
19:20:21 <indiebio> right, next
19:20:51 <indiebio> #topic design
19:21:06 <indiebio> tamo, please introduce yourself
19:21:35 * tamo waves Hi everybody, my name is Tammy
19:22:10 <tamo> I am doing the design of the Debconf logo and Marketing material as well as the all important website
19:22:57 <tamo> anything else indiebo
19:22:58 <indiebio> Hi tamo :)
19:23:14 <indiebio> Uhm, so you were introduced to Debian by wendar
19:23:23 <indiebio> and we're taking it as it comes from there :)
19:23:50 <indiebio> tamo has book deadlines - May/June is book season so the design is a bit slow right now
19:23:52 <tamo> Yes sender and I go way back and she asked me if I would be interested to work on the design side of things
19:24:03 <tamo> wendet not sender!!
19:24:45 * tamo raises eyebrow, spellcheck , I am also new at all this coding talk so please bear with me LOL
19:25:00 <cate> I think it is fine. wr canvwait
19:25:01 <indiebio> tamo, could you please send the .svg file you presented to us at the braai to the team mailing list for the whole team to play with, and please modify it to include 'DebConf' instead or in addition to Debian
19:25:32 <cate> a svg that could be opened easily
19:25:51 <cate> so no multipage, please
19:26:09 <madduck> ms-svgxml
19:26:13 * madduck hides
19:26:14 <tamo> Yes indiebo I am going to get back in touch with it over the weekend and do the amend then I will send the svg file.
19:26:51 <indiebio> thanks tamo, don't worry about big changes for now. and can you make it a one page doc as cate asks?
19:26:59 <indiebio> madduck! behave!
19:27:14 <tamo> cate what do you mean about multiple pages?
19:27:38 <indiebio> all right. then can we for the moment play with it and note any ideas, and then we can take the design further in a later meeting. anything else for design?
19:27:52 <cate> tamo: the browser showed only one page
19:27:54 <tamo> not too sure to fit all on one page is not going to be easy
19:28:11 <indiebio> tamo, the file you gave is 4 pages. if one opens it in a 'basic' programme, you can only see the first page
19:28:14 <cate> tamo: 4 files?
19:28:31 <DLange> *cough* pdf
19:29:02 <tamo> 'me aah penny drops ok, well maybe 4 files but PDF would work perfectly
19:29:48 <indiebio> tamo, can you send us the original pdf, and if we want to play with the .svg file we just have to work with the one that is in git (I put the one you shared with me in our common folder, it's called git)
19:30:02 <indiebio> ok, can we move on? tick tock
19:30:18 <indiebio> #topic brochure
19:30:24 <tamo> indiebio do you want everyone to have access to the design and write notes Just worried if too many people are designing can get rather complicated
19:30:44 <indiebio> is wendar back from her meeting?
19:30:57 <indiebio> tamo, it does, but this is how debian rolls. for now, le
19:31:43 <tamo> ok can do, yes the more notes the better, ok will see how all rolls out
19:31:52 <indiebio> tamo, it does, but this is how debian rolls. for now, let's throw it open, we can close it again later. and I don't think many will get involved. but they jealously guard the option to :)
19:32:17 <tamo> okidoke!
19:32:47 <tamo> Will send the pdf and svg to the mailing list
19:32:48 <indiebio> so, madduck, I've listed your suggestions re the brochure. I haven't managed to do more work on the brochure again, but I have some ideas.
19:33:15 <indiebio> I would like to explore further your concerns about the perks and that it seems to not be optimised yet...
19:33:39 <indiebio> thanks tamo!
19:33:59 <cyrilb> hi guys
19:34:02 <cyrilb> I'm from Mauritius
19:34:15 <cyrilb> (but French)
19:34:23 <cyrilb> 95% probably I will attend Debconf16 in Capetown
19:34:24 <tumbleweed> hi cyrilb. FYI, you've landed in the middle of an IRC meeting
19:34:33 <cyrilb> oh
19:34:42 <tamo> indiebo will do that on Monday guys, just need to get some stuff out the way and will focus on thing this weekend agin.
19:35:32 <indiebio> perfect, thanks tamo
19:35:55 <indiebio> think we need to co-opt cyrilb into the team ;)
19:36:27 <indiebio> ok, madduck's MIA, let's move on for the moment
19:37:15 <indiebio> sponsor leads we sorted, it's on git and wendar's got a system. anything anyone wants to mention there? nkukard?
19:37:26 <nkukard> I added a few
19:37:57 <indiebio> excellent, thanks nkukard!
19:38:04 <cate> we are just waiting for the money
19:38:28 <indiebio> lol, cate, your expectations are ... uhm ...
19:39:10 <indiebio> nkukard, can people who have leads contact you or how do we add leads?
19:39:23 <cyrilb> oh, I'm cyb@debian.org btw
19:39:28 <cyrilb> and going to sleep
19:39:37 <cyrilb> cu, bye. I'll read the IRC backlog tomorrow
19:39:39 <indiebio> pleased to meet you, cyrilb
19:39:58 <nkukard> indiebio, urmmmm
19:40:12 <nkukard> I think we need someone on the sponsors team to handle that
19:41:12 <indiebio> ok, I'll wait with that till I understand the sponsor thing, now that I've got it cloned. I just want a place where we can see the potentials. don't need to have contacted them yet - that needs to have the brochure
19:41:24 <indiebio> so a brain dump of potential sponsors, and who we know there
19:42:00 <indiebio> moving on?
19:42:13 <indiebio> sho, it's hard to chair a meeting into the void...
19:42:16 <tamo> what is the brochure about?
19:42:24 <tamo> short version LOL
19:42:56 <indiebio> tamo, you have the 2015 printed version, I gave it to you when we met at Peddlers
19:43:13 <indiebio> it's the 'why you just HAVE to sponsor us' doc
19:43:37 <madduck> sorry mia
19:43:57 <indiebio> ok, madduck, brochure thoughts?
19:44:09 <tamo> aah ok
19:44:32 <indiebio> we've got 15 minutes left, I can also go through accommodation while you gather your thoughts?
19:44:43 <madduck> indiebio: well, I certainly think we should keep going with the perks, maybe add some, maybe remove one, think about qualifying criteria to buy each, and also assess the rules about stuff offered by non-sponsores
19:44:58 <madduck> but I think this probably needs a longer discussion and some preparation
19:45:10 <indiebio> I was thinking, we're flying blind here, why don't we ask the sponsors?
19:45:11 <madduck> i kinda held off on this until the brochure was done, which is not needed
19:45:29 <madduck> indiebio: asking the sponsors is a possibility, but not just yet
19:45:32 <indiebio> but I should *really* write what I see in my head.
19:45:43 <indiebio> hopefully this weekend.
19:46:08 <tamo> what do you see in your head?
19:46:20 <indiebio> ok, so for the meeting, we can agree, the brochure is going well, work in progress'
19:46:57 <indiebio> #topic accommodation
19:47:08 <indiebio> I went back to past emails
19:47:33 <indiebio> and we will need university catering at least some of the time to go with the acc contract
19:47:39 <indiebio> but not *all* of the meals/
19:48:19 <tumbleweed> that's a bit annoying
19:48:21 <tamo> are you looking at getting outside people
19:48:28 <indiebio> how do we feel for all of the meals uni catering vs e.g. only breakfast, and then get more fun/tasty but possibly slightly more expensive for lunches?
19:48:41 <indiebio> we could do all the meals... I just don't think they'll be wow
19:48:46 <tamo> what about the Caravans?
19:48:59 <indiebio> I would like food caravans.
19:49:02 <tamo> where people sell there wares?
19:49:12 <tumbleweed> indiebio: this might be something we have to keep as a budget option, until fairly late
19:49:18 <indiebio> tumbleweed, are you annoyed at any meals?
19:49:19 <tumbleweed> unless this would need to be signed long in advance
19:49:32 <tamo> They can get good deals and great advertising for them, fun varieties
19:49:37 <tumbleweed> indiebio: I'm annoyed at possibly having to contract with multiple caterers
19:49:38 <cate> now I should board
19:49:41 <indiebio> I haven't confirmed with her, but wanted to how from you so i can go in prepared
19:49:58 <indiebio> we could do all meals with them, that's the easy way
19:50:01 <indiebio> is that what we want?
19:50:20 <tumbleweed> indiebio: unless they're offering us food above what res students get, I would prefer to avoid them. Never heard good things about that food
19:50:44 <tumbleweed> also, we're definitely going to have at least one dinner & lunch away
19:51:20 * tamo 2c worth res food is not all the great
19:51:32 <indiebio> I was thinking going for a bed & breakfast option, then foodtrucks and lunch combo'd - using the Claire Bock (I think) option
19:51:46 <indiebio> and then dinners everywhere
19:52:05 <indiebio> with people possibly being able to book their own meals with the residence if they jsut don;t want additional effort
19:52:22 <tumbleweed> there'll probably be people who just want an easy dinner, yeah
19:52:36 <indiebio> I think res food is fine if you just ewant to get fed. I'm the type who just needs the belly filled. Food, IMHO is a waste of time.
19:52:38 <tamo> indiebio why don't you see what restaurants can do specials
19:52:54 <tumbleweed> dc14 had a registration option of "I want breakfast and lunch, but there are awesome restuarants in the city that I'll frequent for dinner"
19:53:01 <indiebio> So I need to know how much food-related effort I need to put in, what is the DC team's views on this?
19:53:29 <tamo> it is still winter time and you can do a booklet or coupon of various restaurants so it still keeps it as a conference setting
19:53:55 <indiebio> OK, so I think I see the gist. I'll go a-harassing the peoples again.
19:53:58 <tumbleweed> indiebio: I'd say food is pretty important. But res food would be fine. People would grumble, but it'd be ok
19:54:26 <indiebio> tumbleweed, I think we need options for foodies, and options for people (like me) who just don;t give  adamn
19:54:37 <indiebio> I think that's doable.
19:54:44 <tumbleweed> the option for foodies can be "get your own food"
19:54:51 <indiebio> ok, moving on, good dawgs, it's almost 10
19:55:11 <indiebio> #topic conference app
19:55:29 <indiebio> So there's been a lot of talk about CMS
19:55:38 <indiebio> which I take to mean, the conference scheduler, right?
19:56:01 <indiebio> and then I want each attendee to have profile for networking should they choose it
19:56:17 <nkukard> I am sure everyone understand res food
19:56:24 <nkukard> if they want better, why can't they just go out to eat?
19:56:52 <indiebio> And it seems that the debconf crowd goes, blah, they've been using giggity. so, what's the opinion on giggity out there?
19:56:55 <nkukard> then again, maybe I"ve spent too long eating res food :)
19:57:00 <indiebio> Shoudl we just adopt that as the DC16 CMS?
19:57:04 <tumbleweed> indiebio: no, I think when we've been talking about CMS, we've meant the general conference information
19:57:21 <tumbleweed> indiebio: profiles, schedule, etc are the conference management system, which is currently summit
19:57:38 <indiebio> nkukard, I'm with you on that one. If you're hungry, we'll feed you. If you want to eat well, then here's our suggestions, but you're on your own.
19:57:53 <indiebio> BUT, food also is the ONE thing that turns a conference from OK to amazing
19:58:09 <tamo> EXACTLY
19:58:16 <madduck> i think giggity is only a front-end for users during the conf, it's not nearly anywhere near enough functionality that we need from the side of orga
19:58:27 <indiebio> so what's the symmelarities/differences between summit and giggity?
19:58:29 <tamo> and crea a little excitement too re: the food and all gathering together
19:59:04 <nkukard> indiebio, in terms of food you must also understand we cannot work miracles :), then again ... for anyone coming from eu or any country with a better economy than ours (most?) eating out is cheap
19:59:05 <indiebio> why do you say that though, madduck? is there a wiki or something about what;s needed? I feel at this stage it's overcomplicated.
19:59:07 <madduck> indiebio: i don't think they are even the same league. giggity is a schedule viewer, summit has registration, scheduling etc.
19:59:32 <madduck> indiebio: no, we don't have formal requirements specified, but that's why cate, wendar, nattie and I are here ;)
19:59:45 <tamo> indiebio enjoy the Cape Town experience with different tastes of SA, perhaps the Res can incl some dishes?
19:59:46 <indiebio> ok, I think I'm asking for something that explains the NEEDS. not just the comparisons, that's already too high level for me
20:00:03 <indiebio> yes, tamo, I agree :)
20:00:16 <madduck> we need a system that can (a) register people and track the whole workflow, (b) receive events and track their workflow, (c) design/manage scheduling, (d) be extensible for the next feature we'll come up with.
20:00:28 <indiebio> so we make a guide, but we don't set it in stone
20:00:30 <indiebio> like, tonight you *have* to eat here
20:00:58 <indiebio> and the sponsor contact table setup, can it be used for this, madduck?
20:02:16 <madduck> indiebio: no, that is a separate beast. While it is conceivable to integrate sponsors/fundraising with the CMS, that is a bit too utopian right now IMHO
20:02:22 <indiebio> ok, people, can I close the meeting, any further chatting is discussion? I think I'm not a meetbot person, I'll go through the chat and make my own minutes
20:02:33 <indiebio> no, I'm not saying integrate. I'm saying, uhm, clone and adapt...
20:03:23 <indiebio> the functions of the thing, is it similar to the CMS?
20:04:00 <tamo> indiebio :)
20:04:27 <madduck> indiebio: no, I don't think there is too much overlap
20:04:49 <tumbleweed> thanks all. /me -> lunch
20:04:52 <madduck> ok, we track contact details for both, sponsors and registrants, and each accumulates a history, but that is about it.
20:06:35 <madduck> The conference management system needs scheduling and registrants to create events, possibly self-scheduling abilities, and a whole different set of data to track for each registrant, e.g. arrival date, food preferences, taking part in the day trip, sub-registrants/kids/spouse etc., have they paid, have they arrived, room allocation information, etc.
20:07:10 <indiebio> oooooh, ok. huh.
20:07:24 <indiebio> and this cms has to be open source, N-NIH?
20:07:45 <madduck> yes. and ideally not based on MySQL ;)
20:07:58 <indiebio> lol, I was thinking a spreadsheet
20:07:59 <indiebio> :)
20:08:06 <indiebio> ok, going offline for a bit, heading home.
20:08:07 <tamo> ok silly question but is this all the backend?
20:08:12 <madduck> plus, content management, e.g. maintaining "how to get to the venue" information easily and in an integrated fashion would be usefyul
20:08:19 <indiebio> yup, very heavy backend, tamo.
20:08:31 <indiebio> (as in, I have NO idea, backend)
20:08:31 <tamo> AAH ok thanks
20:08:58 * tamo laughs out loud
20:09:27 <tamo> But I would have to consider all that in the design though
20:10:27 <madduck> tamo: uh, you are designing the "corporate identity", no?
20:10:35 <madduck> logos, etc.?
20:10:52 <tamo> no the website but the design of the website
20:10:57 <madduck> right
20:11:08 <madduck> you need not worry about any of this! any system we employ will need to be templated so that any design can be applied
20:11:11 <tamo> based on the debconf 15 and all the rest
20:11:20 <madduck> you can just concentrate on the creative process ;)
20:11:27 <indiebio> As far as I know, there'd be a button to this stuff, that's all you have to worry about, tamo
20:11:38 <tamo> ok cool!! Happy to hear!!
20:12:04 <tamo> madduck was silently sweating
20:14:01 <madduck> yeah sorry, I am not entirely aware of the chasms in understanding yet. It's a great experience to have you guys here drilling through this. Thank you for your patience and not throwing in the towel at all us tech-absorbed nerds.
20:14:34 * tamo haha been fun seeing how all works!!
20:14:42 <madduck> welcome to the tip of the iceberg
20:15:45 <tamo> yup starting to get that impression, but fascinating new world. Know about it but haven't gone to deep
20:16:32 <madduck> captivatingly fascinating. i mean, we are talking about the 17th iteration of a conference attracting around 300 people each year, organised entirely by volunteers on a small budget, and changing locations and teams every year.
20:17:03 <madduck> *and* not charging entrance fee *and* sponsoring a great part of our attendees' room&board, and some travel on top of that.
20:17:25 <tamo> wow impressive!!!
20:18:27 <tamo> just show what can be achieved!
20:21:47 * tamo waving bye .... thats me wonderful meeting everyone!! Have a great night!!
20:22:00 <tamo> or day!!
11:38:09 * nkukard ties highvoltage to the floor
11:59:58 <highvoltage> good luck with that.
12:04:11 <highvoltage> nkukard: what's up?
12:04:35 <nkukard> nothing :)
12:04:40 <nkukard> you just got disconnected
12:06:12 <highvoltage> ah yes, digital ocean migrated my vm
12:06:21 <nkukard> how did that make you feel?
12:11:16 <highvoltage> didn't feel much, they've been sending spam mails warning of a minute or so's downtime today for the last week :)
12:14:08 <nkukard> what do you use your DO machine for highvoltage ?
12:24:25 <highvoltage> nkukard: for this one, personal website and IRC
12:24:41 <nkukard> ah, you have more than 1?
12:25:29 <highvoltage> nkukard: yeah but I spin them up when needed
12:27:24 <nkukard> ah
13:48:38 <nkukard> highvoltage, ginggs_ , indiebio_ , I've asked rene to add a phone number and venue address onto the visa letter, the embassy rejected my invitation, rene says he'll sort it out
13:57:04 <cate> nkukard: they rejected it? WFT.  Try an other embassy ;-)
13:57:21 <nkukard> cate, its not a train smash, I used the hotel booking I made
13:57:24 <nkukard> and they appeared to accept that
13:57:45 <nkukard> but to streamline the others from South Africa, Rene just needs to get a phone number added where they can call to confirm
13:57:53 <nkukard> and a bonus would be the conference venue address
13:57:59 <nkukard> the embassy was very nice and helpful :)
14:01:40 <cate> I just traveled in Russia, with total different program (cities and dates) as I used on visa. Nobody complained.  [and also on visa application I gave them for documents for 2 people: each person had 3 different travel dates on 3 documents :-)
14:02:05 <cate> [ok on that last part they noticed, but they don't complained strongly]
14:02:46 <nkukard> cate german embassy blatently refused the document and said it did not list contact details which was a requirement :)
18:12:03 <highvoltage> nkukard: ah thanks for the heads-up
18:16:43 <nkukard> highvoltage, yea, bug him in a few days .... if you want to wait 15 days and see if I get mine I'll tell you exactly what docs to include :)
18:25:21 <highvoltage> nkukard: I need to apply for mine next week, so I'll get it ASAP
18:34:14 <indiebio_> Dudes, where's the topic line? Or is it just me. Looking for the place we jot the minutes down
18:34:38 <madduck> it seems it was forgotton to end the last meeting
18:34:41 <madduck> #endmeeting
18:34:45 <madduck> the chair has to do it
18:35:32 <madduck> indiebio_:  http://whiteboard.debian.net/9fcb2.wb
18:35:45 <madduck> indiebio_: can you also write #endmeeting on a line by itself? you were the last chair I think.
18:35:52 <indiebio_> Ah. #endmeeting
18:35:59 <indiebio_> #endmeeting
18:36:02 <madduck> hm
18:36:08 <indiebio_> I don't like this meeting thin
18:36:21 <madduck> neither ;)
18:36:47 <highvoltage> wow long meeting
18:36:48 <indiebio_> Thanks :)
18:37:13 <indiebio_> Haha, highvoltage, my life *is* a meeting
18:37:39 <madduck> someone else please update the "next meeting"
18:39:35 <indiebio> I can't do it, I'm not a 'channel operator'
18:41:20 <madduck> wtf? /me changes channel modes
18:41:53 <madduck> can't; tumbleweed has to.
18:42:06 <madduck> tumbleweed: please +t this channel and consider adding some people as CHANOPS via ChanServ
18:59:32 <tumbleweed> sure
19:02:29 <tumbleweed> madduck: isn't +t the inverse of what we want?
19:02:36 <tumbleweed> http://www.oftc.net/ChannelModes/ "t - only chanops may change Topic"
19:03:39 <DLange> anybody can change /topic here
19:03:48 <tumbleweed> right, so what's the problem with that?
19:04:05 <DLange> we just need the next meeting date
19:04:12 <indiebio> if I click on the topic field, it gives me error: "Sorry, you need to be a channel operator to change the topic"
19:04:18 <indiebio> let's try the /topic...
19:04:35 <DLange> sounds like an issue with your client
19:05:19 <DLange> that worked very well
19:05:20 <indiebio> How's that? :D
19:05:25 <indiebio> small wins
19:05:31 <indiebio> How's the 24th of June for the next meeting?
19:05:34 <indiebio> Too late?
19:05:57 <DLange> you may want to remove the excess ] from the topic end
19:06:21 <DLange> beautiful
19:06:44 <tumbleweed> I added madduck and wendar as chanops. drnlm is already one. That should be enough?
19:08:44 <madduck> indiebio_: thanks for dropping your quote. now we have a lower barrier to add the next quote of yours! ;)
19:09:11 <indiebio> madduck, those quotes are embarrasing. I'll work to make them more noteworthy ;)
19:09:30 <madduck> sorry, didn't mean to embarrass
19:09:57 <madduck> i think they are noteworthy of your fearless plunge into the cold debconf waters. there aren't many people like you, you know…?
19:11:12 <indiebio> aw, thanks. good to know it's noteworthy. I just feel like an idiot most of the time!
19:11:54 <madduck> i am sure that some wise person once said something along the lines of being old the day you stop feeling like an idiot when approaching new stuff.
19:12:22 <tumbleweed> :)
19:12:52 <madduck> there are three ways you can handle feeling like and idiot when doing new stuff: (a) don't do it; (b) stick with it and become a non-idiot™; (c) stay an idiot. you're not on the (c) track
19:13:06 <madduck> anyway, now i will stop pampering you and return to my usual abusive style.
19:13:57 <tumbleweed> a can be so tempting :)
19:14:35 <madduck> … until you embrace debconf and what it's all about.
19:15:53 <indiebio> I toggle between b and c. I'm too dumb for a.
19:16:19 <madduck> someone hit her with a sword and knightress her already
20:26:13 <highvoltage> tumbleweed: o/
05:57:16 <nkukard> indiebio_, madduck doesn't do youtube either  *snicker*
03:42:37 <pabs> interesting, at least one Debian user in Madagascar: https://paste.debian.net/plainh/a165e261
03:48:57 <pabs> looking at Google I see some Apache indexes that indicate the University uses Debian
06:13:07 <highvoltage> nice
15:13:49 <highvoltage> Cape Town can sometimes really be a weird kind of crazy: http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-shares-offered/city-centre/1-room-in-apartment-free-to-use-+-on-one-condition/1001293424230910454217409
15:17:51 <cate> highvoltage: why? he wrote that he is a considerate person to share a house
15:22:15 <highvoltage> heh
15:23:19 <cate> and free fish
15:32:24 <nkukard> highvoltage, you do know students type up posts like that for social experiments for their studies, right?
15:33:16 <highvoltage> nkukard: yep, it had occured to me that it's probably a troll or something. I'm still curious to see some of the replies to that :)
18:34:53 <superfly> highvoltage: If I remember correctly, there was a Craig's List advert a few years ago similar to that.
19:13:12 <edrz> the accordian is probably a deal breaker.
10:08:43 * highvoltage 's visa has been approved \o/
10:27:33 <madduck> what's the status on the sponsorship brochure?
10:27:59 <madduck> any chance that we'll have it ready in time for dc15 and the other FLOSS events in july/august/september?
10:28:26 <madduck> i understand we're still waiting for the design. Is there an ETA?
10:28:44 <madduck> might it make sense to start working on the text with DC15 CI meanwhile so that we later just have to layout and be done?
23:54:07 <wendar> madduck: still waiting on design, but yes we'll certainly have something by dc15
23:54:30 <wendar> madduck: probably not july, that's not in the plan
15:20:40 <indiebio> madduck, wendar, tammy said she should have something by this weekend.
15:20:53 <indiebio> I'm hoping to send a nice organised email this weekend in time for the next meeting :)
15:21:16 <wendar> indiebio: great!
15:21:39 <indiebio> My huge deadline is over so I'm slowly getting a bit of space for other stuff...
15:45:22 <madduck> \o/
15:45:33 <nkukard> \\o
17:07:45 <highvoltage> cool that will be nice
20:36:05 <superfly> o/
16:40:38 <indiebio> grf. Can anyone help me with grouping my nick indiebio with my nick indiebio_ with NickServ so I don't get kicked out of #debconf-registration the whole time?
16:40:59 <indiebio> I get this error: Unknown command GROUP, /msg NickServ HELP for help.
16:41:09 <indiebio> when I follow this link step 5: https://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup
16:44:42 <indiebio> this doesn't work either: http://wiki.swiftirc.net/wiki/Nickserv#Group_-_Glist
16:57:18 <tumbleweed> indiebio: different IRC networks do this differently. This is OFTC not freenode or swiftirc
16:58:17 <tumbleweed> indiebio: you want LINK not GROUP
16:58:30 <tumbleweed> indiebio: say HELP to NickServ for more information
06:37:11 <indiebio> thanks tumbleweed
20:59:22 <tumbleweed> indiebio: sorted?
02:03:36 <canaima> ?
06:21:21 <indiebio> I dunno, had a family crisis. Will try again tonight when I send that promised email. thanks anyway tumbleweed
06:21:50 <indiebio> I couldn't find LINK, but thanks for the tip that OFTC is different, that should help
07:48:59 <cate> indiebio: /msg nickserv HELP ENSLAVE
08:06:21 <nkukard> lol @ enslave
08:09:44 <cate> early internet was not so politically correct [nor technically correct]
08:10:04 <nkukard> cate, indiebio is going to have a good chuckle about enslave
17:10:56 <indiebio> testing
17:12:13 <indiebio_> "This nickname is already linked to that master. " So apparently it worked then. thanks
17:25:34 * nkukard enslaves indiebio
17:25:43 <indiebio> in your dreams dude
17:25:49 <nkukard> :)
17:26:23 <indiebio> I'm registered, protected, and spoken for :P
17:27:11 <nkukard> \o/
17:39:22 <nkukard> indiebio, there is actually a linux command called 'ifenslave' and its used for bonding, no jokes
18:01:50 <highvoltage> heh
18:56:34 <cate> hmm
19:14:05 <madduck> nkukard: regarding your budget, I thought we said we would *not* have a separate data tab but try to find a way to incorporate this into the table for clarity, and also reduce the number of tabs and outsource into separate files using DDE()?
19:15:39 <nkukard> I understood you saying you could never have enough tabs, I have 0 experience using DDE
19:17:31 <madduck> okay, so I think there are two aspects here
19:18:01 <madduck> (a) I think we should keep the main budget clear and crisp and allow anyone to just look at it without having to flip back and forth between tabs
19:18:11 <nkukard> page 1 is like that, the overview
19:18:32 <madduck> (b) subsheets are useful, but the .ods file in Git sucks, so let's use files instead of tabs
19:19:02 <madduck> I realise I am probably confusing you on this. I think the best would be if I managed to produce an example of what I meant by Wednesday. I'll try.
19:24:35 <nkukard> madduck, I don't mind if you want to add my tabs into separate files, I just don't know how to do it, nor do I have capacity to learn another thing I'll never use again :)
19:24:41 <nkukard> but if you want to add it, I"ll just use it, no problem
19:26:59 <madduck> DDE is trivial. instead of Sheet.B3 you just have something like DDE('filename', 'sheet', B, 3)
19:27:04 <madduck> anyway, I'll get on it.
19:28:28 <nkukard> I'd appreciate it madduck :)
09:51:25 * indiebio does a Rocky dance
09:51:29 <indiebio> \o/
09:51:42 <indiebio> lol, wrong channel, haha
09:51:45 <indiebio> nevermind
09:56:54 * nkukard throws indiebio around the room :)
09:57:01 <nkukard> weeeeeee
19:47:26 <Hodgestar> I'd like to put a small vote in favour of Fuller (with the caveat that I'm biased because I stayed in Smuts for two years).
19:47:55 <Hodgestar> I just like the way the rooms are organized into landings and stairwells and courtyards.
19:49:06 <Hodgestar> I haven't seen the Graça Michel residence though.
19:49:13 <Hodgestar> /ich/ach/
19:52:14 <indiebio> it's pretty, and really close
19:52:27 <indiebio> haven't been inside Graca Michel, it's further, and downhill.
19:52:46 <indiebio> My vote is Fuller and if we need spillover, Smuts is just across the courtyard.
19:56:39 <highvoltage> topic says Next meeting: 2015-06-24 at 21:00 South African time (19:00 UTC)
19:56:42 <highvoltage> did I miss it?
19:57:51 <madduck> is it 2015-06-24?
19:57:56 * madduck makes a strong coffee for highvoltage
20:12:22 <Hodgestar> Hehe.
04:57:18 <highvoltage> madduck: heh thanks I'm having that strong coffee now :)
06:46:24 <indiebio> lols
17:41:28 <nkukard> indiebio, not sure if I can make it for this evening, just so you know
17:42:00 <indiebio> OK nkukard. I'm making a pretty comprehensive summary on the whiteboard. Could you summarise the budget discussions there too please?
17:43:38 <cate> when starts the meeting?  Has the calendar the correct TZ?
17:44:14 <indiebio> It's tonight, in an hour and 15 minutes
17:44:35 <indiebio> I have no idea about the calendar
17:45:44 <madduck> the calendar still has 20:30
17:45:47 <cate> it say dc1t meeting in in 45 min
17:45:58 <madduck> are the meetings now always at 21:00?
17:46:41 <madduck> since when? and they are every two weeks, right?
17:46:52 * madduck will update the calendar if someone tells him.
17:46:55 <madduck> nkukard: what was the ledger bug?
17:47:02 <indiebio> I don't mind either way. These meetings are just a bit of a way to remind me to do stuff
17:47:20 <indiebio> And the meetings are monthly until after DC15
17:47:21 <nkukard> madduck, I cannot get into that right now please, I need to step back and take a break sorry. I am sick and fucking tired of software issues atm :)
17:47:25 <indiebio> then we'll see what's needed
17:49:42 <highvoltage> heh yeah those sure are a lot of tabs
17:56:41 <highvoltage> nice work on the budget so far, imho it's a a great start to something that can be complicated to get kicked off
17:57:53 <madduck> who deleted all my text???
17:58:39 <madduck> someone just deleted a whole lot of text
17:58:44 <madduck> please use "undo"!!
17:59:38 <highvoltage> I have the page open but it wasn't me (^z does nothing)
18:05:00 <madduck> stuff keeps getting removed at the top
18:05:01 <madduck> wtf?
18:05:15 <madduck> who is doing this?
18:05:42 <cate> I'm writting below. But I see some movements on tops
18:06:21 <cate> hmm
18:06:26 <cate> but may browser is crazy.
18:06:31 <indiebio> Not me
18:06:42 <cate> The undu/redo broke lower text
18:08:00 <madduck> great, so everything nkukard and most of what I broke is now lost
18:08:16 <madduck> maybe it's time to move beyond whiteboard? titanpad at least keeps a history.
18:08:29 <cate> I think there is also an history of wb
18:09:01 <madduck> nope
18:10:00 <highvoltage> what's the limit on whiteboard size?
18:10:17 <highvoltage> could it be that we hit that?
18:10:38 <indiebio> That may be it, I'll take the old stuff into a text file and store it on git.
18:10:58 <madduck> good idea
18:10:59 <highvoltage> I was thinking that the meeting logs should probably go on wiki pages instead of being on the whiteboard
18:11:06 <highvoltage> any objections if I move them to the wiki?
18:11:19 <madduck> we could use meetbot for it.
18:11:26 <madduck> MeetBot: ping
18:11:26 <MeetBot> madduck: Error: You don't have the misc capability. If you think that you should have this capability, be sure that you are identified before trying again. The 'whoami' command can tell you if you're identified.
18:11:29 <cate> Character, word, line counts: 29994 4679 577  maybe a 30000 char. and it is possibly that the limit is in one of our browser
18:11:38 <madduck> MeetBot: you are an idiot.
18:11:38 <MeetBot> madduck: Error: "you" is not a valid command.
18:12:01 <indiebio> lol
18:12:11 <highvoltage> madduck: be nice, bots are people too.
18:12:14 <indiebio> ok, so highvoltage, how would that work?
18:12:49 <highvoltage> indiebio: have a page https://debconf.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/DebConf16/ with sub-pages for meetings, like https://debconf.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-06-24
18:12:50 <madduck> highvoltage: in memory of alan turing (whose birthday it would be today): http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-reverse-turing-test-pretending-to-be-a-chatbot-is-harder-than-you-think
18:13:16 <highvoltage> indiebio: and then basically copy and paste it in and possibly some markup if needed
18:13:49 <highvoltage> madduck: yeah :)
18:14:21 <indiebio> ok, but can we carry on with whiteboard? I'll move it on a weekly or so basis to wiki. whiteboard's just really convenient for me to jot down stuff.
18:15:51 <madduck> let's use titanpad
18:16:12 <madduck> http://titanpad.com/indiebios-dc16-notes
18:17:20 * indiebio slumps. another thing to learn
18:17:38 <madduck> it's the same thing
18:17:44 <madduck> indiebio: i also already imported everything
18:17:45 <superfly> only prettier
18:18:07 <madduck> and more features, e.g. history and colours for edits and chat
18:18:12 <indiebio> bwahaha: “Everyone loves it!”
18:18:12 <indiebio> — Anonymous, Internet
18:18:15 <madduck> nkukard: now we just have to rewrite what we did.
18:18:46 <indiebio> I liked how whiteboard was so simple and no features. it's like a .txt file you can access anywhere
18:18:49 <indiebio> but fine.
18:19:06 <madduck> indiebio: try titanpad, I promise you won't notice much of a difference
18:19:11 <madduck> else i will buy you a beer
18:19:14 <superfly> first non-techie I've ever heard who prefers a .txt file
18:19:23 <indiebio> you'll buy me a beer anyway.
18:19:34 <indiebio> all this torture has your face on it.
18:19:50 <madduck> superfly: she made a .odt file earlier
18:20:02 <madduck> indiebio: alright. one beer. ;)
18:20:05 <indiebio> I'll use titanpad for meetings and jot my stuff down on whiteboard the rest of the time.
18:20:17 <superfly> I saw. That's a good deal better than a .doc (or worse, a .docx)
18:20:30 <indiebio> so can we please keep the whiteboard link on the topic?
18:20:43 <madduck> indiebio: well, then why don't you use whiteboard, we forget about titanpad and use the wiki?
18:20:57 <indiebio> I love .txt. it doesn't mess your stuff up and give you shitty styles you don't want. the files are always small
18:21:12 <indiebio> no, we've heard a few times titanpad is good.
18:21:26 <madduck> superfly, tumbleweed: let's forget about titanpad then and let's start putting agenda+minutes on the wiki. We don't have to import the past, just do it consistently from now on?
18:21:27 <indiebio> also, I object to the term non-techie
18:21:32 <indiebio> noob-techie, maybe
18:21:42 <highvoltage> indiebio: whiteboard/titanpad is cool, yes. we should just move the static/defined/completed info to wiki pages
18:21:47 <madduck> she does use git better than many techies i know
18:22:06 * superfly has his own opinions about git
18:22:07 <tumbleweed> yes, minutes on the wiki should be the aim
18:22:14 <tumbleweed> I stopped doing it, hoping someone else would do it
18:22:17 <tumbleweed> but that didn't happen :)
18:22:20 <superfly> madduck: I'm happy with whatever we do
18:22:28 <cate> So at the end I was the person who removed the text on the top
18:22:38 <highvoltage> madduck: she does doesn't she!
18:22:40 <madduck> tumbleweed: let's use meetbot.
18:22:58 <indiebio> sorry tumbleweed, that someone was probably supposed to be me. but in my defence, you should be doing something, yes? :P
18:23:13 <tumbleweed> indiebio: no, you do enough
18:23:26 <tumbleweed> hang on, on the phone...
18:23:33 <highvoltage> at least someone noticed before another 30k was typed wiping all the old info :)
18:24:30 <cate> just because the text were removed in the top and not on the bottom
18:24:30 <madduck> yeah, i had those 30k queued up in my fingertips too
18:28:35 <indiebio> do you guys see me on titanpad?
18:28:42 <indiebio> do I need to sign up/in?
18:30:14 <superfly> indiebio: yep, we see you
18:30:18 <superfly> (or, I see you)
18:30:19 <indiebio> So we want this for DC16: https://debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany#Meeting_minutes
18:31:02 <indiebio> highvoltage, can you please create the https://debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/ bit, then I can do meetings there. I'm a tad confused how to create the 'master' pages...
18:31:35 <tumbleweed> indiebio: we have that
18:31:55 <indiebio> ok. checking...
18:32:03 <tumbleweed> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town/Minutes
18:32:29 <highvoltage> tumbleweed: but that's under the /Bids/ namespace, do we want future minutes under that still?
18:32:31 <madduck> tumbleweed: let's move the page to ../.. !
18:32:32 <indiebio> ah, I see. I was on this page: https://debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
18:32:39 <tumbleweed> highvoltage: ah, right
18:32:39 <indiebio> but it looked pretty empty
18:32:40 <highvoltage> +1
18:32:47 <madduck> i will move the page, ok?
18:32:57 <indiebio> can one make the link more relevant?
18:32:59 <tumbleweed> moving it sounds the best,yes
18:33:00 <highvoltage> ok, so https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Minutes then?
18:33:07 <indiebio> so not the bids bit
18:33:10 <madduck> Meetings I'd say
18:33:10 <indiebio> thanks :D
18:33:14 <highvoltage> yes
18:33:31 <madduck> highvoltage: you move? or i?
18:34:26 * madduck hovers, it's one click away, but I won't until you stopped editing in case you are
18:34:35 <highvoltage> madduck: go ahead
18:34:57 <madduck> argh. "A page of that name already exists"
18:35:22 <highvoltage> hah I just refreshed to see the move and saw the existing page there instead
18:35:38 <madduck> fuck, now that makes moving subpages harder ;)
18:35:42 <madduck> oh well, i volunteered
18:37:05 <indiebio> move it back and then do it again?
18:37:28 <indiebio> delete the existing page, or rename the existing page to something else?
18:38:05 <tumbleweed> too many cooks? :)
18:38:11 <highvoltage> (and to think I nearly said "it's ok I'll do it")
18:39:28 <madduck> done
18:39:40 <madduck> indiebio: you cannot delete a page.
18:40:40 <madduck> so if you want, I can create a page for today and import the table we use for an agenda for DC15
18:40:48 <madduck> you then just have to populate it ;)
18:41:33 <highvoltage> of course you can delete a page
18:41:42 <highvoltage> it's mediawiki, so it runs on php, so you just hack it.
18:42:35 <madduck> we cannot and it's done now anyway. ;)
18:42:36 * highvoltage should be careful because it might not be obvious that he's joking and before we know it indiebio is a leet hacker that hacks everyone's mediawikis
18:42:37 <tumbleweed> administrators can delete pages
18:43:11 <indiebio> what's a leet hacker?
18:43:19 <tumbleweed> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki?title=Special%3AListUsers&username=&group=sysop&limit=50
18:43:20 <madduck> highvoltage: yes, we all underestimate her. Probably she drives Anonymous and also did the latest dDoS of the German Foreign Bureau
18:43:38 <madduck> indiebio: that's a question only a werewolf would ask
18:43:59 <madduck> poor indiebio, DebConf werewolves is also ahead ;)
18:44:05 <indiebio> so I'm editing https://wiki.debconf.org/action/edit/DebConf16/Minutes now, is that ok?
18:44:15 <madduck> yes
18:44:22 <madduck> but https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-06-24 for tonight
18:47:09 <madduck> indiebio, nkukard: about the budget for tonight's meeting. Let's not expend much time on that. I put all I have to say into whiteboard and I think we just need to get moving. nkukard's budget file is not at all useless, we'll build on that!
18:47:22 <highvoltage> indiebio: in hacker culture, leet is short for 'elite'. a leet hacker is someone with ligitimate skills who understands systems and know what they're doing (as apposed to 'script kiddies' who just use one-button tools to try and 'hack' stuff). (also where the name leetspeak comes from)
18:48:25 <highvoltage> "madduck: yes, I am willing to work on the libreoffice, *but* I don't want to impose my tool on anyone. This is your conference and I understand my job to be in helping, not in dictating! So you guys have to pick what works for you."
18:48:28 * indiebio 's next project: move from noob to leet
18:48:31 <highvoltage> madduck: what is your tool of preference?
18:49:06 <madduck> highvoltage: in this case, libreoffice for the wysiwyg that is useful for tinkering and designing and understanding.
18:49:26 <highvoltage> madduck: but that's what's being used atm?
18:50:01 <madduck> highvoltage: yeah, but nkukard isn't convinced yet.
18:50:06 <cate> "used"
18:51:06 <madduck> highvoltage: yeah, we're still drafting. nothing is set in stone yet.
18:52:18 <highvoltage> madduck: cool. I don't think that statement is all that necessary, I think we're pretty much on the same page wrt suggestions/dictating/etc and I don't think anyone would go ahead and invest a huge amount of time in a tool without bringing it up here or on the mailing list first
18:52:21 <cate> but now the number are more important that the tool
18:52:39 <indiebio> blunt copy paste archive:
18:52:41 <indiebio> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Minutes/Minutes/Archive
18:52:52 <tumbleweed> /minutes/minutes :P
18:52:58 <indiebio> ARGH
18:53:26 <indiebio> How can we fix that??
18:53:29 <highvoltage> tumbleweed: yes, because we've discussed the minutes so much that we needed minutes of the minuts
18:53:37 <indiebio> things like that bakes my noodle
18:53:55 <indiebio> oh wait, I think I know.
18:54:15 <madduck> there is a move function in the header
18:55:17 <indiebio> madduck, you're so weird
18:55:29 <madduck> and you're awesome.
18:56:03 <indiebio> so more than one beer, yes?
18:56:19 <indiebio> I just made a new page: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Minutes/Archive
18:57:01 <madduck> i migrated titanpad to whiteboard and will purge titanpad
18:57:45 <indiebio> I also see I use minutes, and there's a meetings folder in madduck's link: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Minutes/2015-06-24
18:58:00 <cate> madduck: you don't like colors?
18:58:37 <madduck> cate: indiebio prefers whitepad for now and we'll use the wiki mainly anyway
18:59:09 <madduck> indiebio: doesn't matter, just keep the archive as is
18:59:11 <cate> since when we follow indiebio ? ;-)
18:59:22 <tumbleweed> :P
18:59:25 <madduck> cate: we all do, isn't that obvious? ;)
18:59:48 <cate> 19UTC
18:59:51 <indiebio> apparently, according to ginggs, Debian is a do-ocracy. And I do a lot. So. :P
19:00:02 <tumbleweed> she's got it
19:00:53 <indiebio> I am now utterly lost in wiki, but am going to use this link for this meeting: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Minutes/2015-06-24
19:01:08 <madduck> indiebio: will you chair? #startmeeting?
19:01:16 <indiebio> but th e whiteboard should be fine until I figure stuff out, seeing as we cleaned it up a bit
19:01:21 <madduck> indiebio: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-06-24
19:01:30 <indiebio> if we want to use meetbot, then tumbleweed chairs.
19:01:37 <indiebio> if we don't, I can chair
19:01:50 <indiebio> madduck, that's a cool table, I can't see myself using it
19:02:07 <madduck> indiebio: delete it. Just put the stuff there.
19:02:25 <indiebio> ok, I'm getting flustered, will try to sort this out this weekend, ok?
19:02:30 <indiebio> for now, can we do whiteboard?
19:02:31 <madduck> yes, sorry
19:02:46 <indiebio> tumbleweed, yay, nay?
19:02:55 <madduck> all my fault, but since cate deleted my text…(!!) ;)
19:02:56 <tumbleweed> you want me to chair?
19:03:17 <madduck> do it
19:03:19 <indiebio> yes please, for the meetbot stuff
19:03:32 <tumbleweed> sure
19:03:57 <MeetBot> tumbleweed: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.
19:04:00 <tumbleweed> #endmeeting
19:04:05 <indiebio> haha
19:04:07 * tumbleweed wonders how long that has been
19:04:13 <indiebio> madduck, you're already chairing!
19:04:37 <madduck> #endmeeting
19:04:39 <indiebio> anyways, let's go peeps.
19:04:51 <cate> #chair
19:04:58 <tumbleweed> how do we find the current chair?
19:05:30 <madduck> tumbleweed: I asked tech, let's do without this week
19:05:33 <tumbleweed> do it with tibid instead of meetbot?
19:05:36 <madduck> indiebio: you chair, your style!
19:05:37 <cate> #agreed to end meeting
19:05:46 <tumbleweed> tibid: start meeting about DebConf16
19:05:47 * tibid gets out his memo-pad and cracks his knuckles
19:05:47 <indiebio> ok
19:06:00 <highvoltage> ah good old tibid \o/
19:06:01 <indiebio> roll call for the record please?
19:06:04 <madduck> .
19:06:17 <wendar> o/
19:06:23 <highvoltage>19:06:23 <tumbleweed> tibid: I am Stefano Rivera
19:06:23 <tibid> tumbleweed: Done
19:06:26 <cate> indiebio: could you write "#endmeeting" ?
19:06:30 <cate> o/
19:06:40 <indiebio> #endmeeting