Started logging meeting in #debian-edu, times are UTC.
[20:04:41] <sepski> ack
[20:04:50] <h01ger> sepski, you write summary?
[20:04:56] <sepski> ack
[20:05:04] <h01ger> #topic quick welcome round - please say hi
[20:05:12] * sepski = Ronny Aasen
[20:05:12] * h01ger = Holger Levsen, hi!
[20:05:26] <h01ger> #agreed sepski writes summary
[20:05:31] * vagrantc = Vagrant Cascadian
[20:05:32] <h01ger> etch: how to deal with #1336 (also in lenny)
[20:05:32] <h01ger> etch r2 cds?
[20:05:32] <h01ger> Lenny status
[20:05:32] <h01ger> ltsp features to backport (Vagrant)
[20:05:32] <h01ger> other business?
[20:05:34] <h01ger> Next meeting?
[20:05:37] <h01ger> is todays agenda
[20:05:40] <h01ger> anything else?
[20:05:42] * klausade = klaus ade johnstad
[20:06:43] * itais = José L. Redrejo
[20:06:47] <h01ger> #topic 1. etch r2 cds
[20:07:02] <h01ger> (changing the order to better prepare the other topic..)
[20:07:18] * alfton = Alf Tonny Bätz
[20:07:29] * an3as = Andreas Tille
[20:07:35] <h01ger> IMO we shouldnt bother with etch r2 CDs. 3.0r1 CDs and apt-get upgrade are just fine. agreed? (and rather concentrate on lenny...)
[20:08:13] <an3as> under anything else: Online documentation
[20:08:26] <klausade> what is this etch :-)
[20:08:30] <sepski> dont think we have the manpower at all....
[20:08:58] <h01ger> an3as, is that a new topic? please update the agenda wiki page then - and then please notifiy me you changed it ;)
[20:09:12] <h01ger> ok, so agreed, no etch r2 CDs...
[20:09:31] * vagrantc concurs
[20:09:34] <sepski> unless someone else wants to do the job then no we can't do it
[20:09:48] <h01ger> i thought i bring it up, cause maybe someone had good reasons or volunteered...
[20:10:03] <h01ger> sepski, will you disable those builds then, please?! :)
[20:10:08] <sepski> indeed
[20:10:19] <h01ger> #agreed no more new etch-cd builds, we concentrate on lenny
[20:10:30] <h01ger> #topic etch: how to deal with #1336 (also in lenny)
[20:10:35] <sepski> #action disable etch builds
[20:11:22] <h01ger> that is the change introduced in lwat (in etch+lenny), that it suddenly doesnt allow admins to edit passwds, unless this permission is configured (which it is not)
[20:11:24] <an3as> h01ger: Done: "7. Documentation: What's inside Debian Edu "
[20:11:28] <h01ger> an3as, thx
[20:11:30] <sepski> i think we need to revert the behavior for etch atleast.
[20:11:57] <h01ger> the cleanest way is to revert the bugfix: make it ignore that config setting and always allow editing
[20:11:59] <h01ger> thats easy
[20:12:11] <h01ger> i already prepared the package and then got distracted
[20:12:14] <sepski> then do that "for etch"
[20:12:39] <h01ger> also distracted by not being able to sanely reproduce that blank-page-in-konqueror problem with etch r2beta cds...
[20:12:42] <h01ger> ok, will do :)
[20:13:12] <h01ger> #agreed holger will upload lwat 0.17-2~nmu+1 reverting the fix in 0.17-1 (see #1336)
[20:13:26] <sepski> for lenny ? i think it would be ok to mention it on the edu docs ? and link to the lwat docs ?
[20:13:37] <h01ger> we could preseed it any way we want
[20:14:29] <sepski> is there a need to ? the less we touch the better.
[20:14:31] <h01ger> and i think its better to allow editing the passwds, esp. as the algo is a.) too weak (for sensible passwds for adults) and b.) too strong for small children (think "bird12" instead of "jweda31")
[20:14:48] <h01ger> sepski, convince upstream :)
[20:14:58] <h01ger> its preseeding, so fine
[20:15:11] <sepski> i allready seen dozens of issues where the problem is "too weak passwords" so i agree with upstream that admin set passwords are a bad idea :)
[20:15:25] <h01ger> sepski, read #1336...(!)
[20:15:32] <h01ger> made me change my mind
[20:15:37] <h01ger> anyway...
[20:16:01] <h01ger> i dont think we have to come to an conclusion with that today, but maybe in bergen would be nice :)
[20:16:05] <sepski> preseed it then
[20:16:08] <h01ger> #topic lenny status
[20:16:13] <sepski> i dont have a religious issue about it
[20:16:29] <sepski> better to get things done :)
[20:16:42] * h01ger neither. "just" documenting the behavoiour is also great!
[20:16:43] <h01ger> yes :)
[20:16:51] <h01ger> so hows the status of the lenny media?
[20:17:38] <klausade> i'm installing lenny-cd from today right now.
[20:17:59] <klausade> will know in 15min how that went
[20:18:08] <vagrantc> yesterday and today i've been testing the i386 CD ... mostly works, with a couple fixes committed to svn
[20:18:16] <h01ger> #info is a good list of things that need helping hands, stuff from easy to hard. if you want to get Debian Edu lenny released soon(er or later), please take a look and join in! often testing (if a bug is gone or still there) is an excellent help already!
[20:18:21] <sepski> netinstaller does not install d-e-c packages and is plain lenny afterwars
[20:18:23] <vagrantc> and i think sepski uploaded those
[20:18:35] <sepski> cd works of a kind when you have network if you do not you miss many packages
[20:18:51] <vagrantc> ah, right. haven't tested without network.
[20:18:52] <klausade> vagrantc: did you test ltsp-make-client for halfthick clients?
[20:18:57] <vagrantc> klausade: no
[20:19:16] * vagrantc wishes for a black hole to pull the term halfthick clients into
[20:19:17] <sepski> we have a issue where multiple packages satisty a virtual dependency since with net all packages are available and example exim-light is chosen over -heavy = no ldap
[20:19:20] <sepski> support
[20:19:22] <h01ger> sepski, maybe first fix a variant, which needs network, and the the one without? that way, those with network can help testing other stuff...
[20:19:51] <sepski> dvd i do not know sure but i suspect it contains most of what is needed but there are packages in missing list so there will be some shaving to do
[20:19:55] <h01ger> sepski, make it a stricter depends?
[20:20:01] <itais> I'm worry for the lwat status in lenny, with the ldapifying changes, we should be able to add machines easily to the dhcp & dns servers ,and now it can not be done. Does anybody know if finnarne or someone is working on this?
[20:20:03] <klausade> vagrantc: ok, iD'm looking at maybe using debian-live ...
[20:20:25] <sepski> h01ger, that is why i am almost only working on the netinstaller and and testing that most often
[20:20:40] <h01ger> itais, good question :-/
[20:20:46] <vagrantc> klausade: i have no problem with the concept, it's just the term makes no sense ... half thick? it's meaningless
[20:21:27] <klausade> itais: finn-arne is not working on such features, that i know of.
[20:21:34] * h01ger was having fun with the last days, so i got a bit distracted from doing -edu work...
[20:21:35] <sepski> without a tool to admin the ldap we can not have dhcp and dns in ldap., imho
[20:22:06] * h01ger thinks maybe two people could maybe hack the needed features together in bergen+narvik?
[20:22:07] <itais> sepski: but the configs are already there (or they were there last time I tested the dvd)
[20:22:14] <h01ger> s/thinks/wonders if/
[20:22:46] <sepski> they must be reverted to use the text files then if we do not get the needed features in lwat
[20:23:11] <h01ger> #info lwat support for dns+dhcp is a blocker for lenny
[20:23:52] <itais> that'd be very bad news for me. In fact I'm using the ldap config happily, but using phpldapadmin to add new machines to the servers instead of the text files.
[20:24:14] <sepski> itais, the config would still be present just the default use textfiles
[20:24:19] <itais> there is no tool to manage bind or dhcp configuration in text files, so I don't see using ldap worse than continue using a text backend
[20:24:52] * h01ger thinks extending lwat is not thaat hard, really. if thats all that needs to be done (=the rest is there, in ldap, dnsd and dhcpd), then i think its possible, even if finnarne doesnt have time..
[20:25:18] <sepski> when i am on the phone with a teacher i prefer to tell him to open /etc/dhcpd/dhcpd.conf in kate then try to talk him thru phpldapadmin
[20:25:19] <itais> but still I don't see why using a text backend is better.... It's clear that a ldap backend + lwat would be great, but only the ldap backend makes admin life easier than text
[20:25:57] <sepski> ldap is better when you have larger scale perhaps..
[20:25:59] <h01ger> and i would give it a try at the next dev gathering in bergen or narvik, if someone joins me...
[20:26:38] <itais> h01ger: I'm not going to those gatherings, but I'll try to work on it with you from the distance, via irc
[20:26:49] <sepski> anything that gets lenny out, but i do not have much for php knowledge
[20:27:19] <itais> I can assure you that now it easier for me just opening a browser and open a branch to check dhcp that sshing to the servers and digging in a text file with hundred of thousand of line entries
[20:27:53] <itais> obviously, as sepski said, the scale is important to appreciate the improvement.
[20:28:00] <sepski> itais, well i am outside the network and only have ssh in, and /hostname finds me the entry in a sec and it's updated in 2 :)
[20:28:17] <sepski> yes i understand the benefits of ldap
[20:28:26] <h01ger> sepski, mine is rusty too, but isnt it just extending the code to manage some more attributes. so basically copy+paste & search+replace ;-)
[20:28:29] <sepski> but without a tool to edit them.....
[20:28:30] <itais> sure, if you have only 20 machines or less, I also see what you mean too
[20:28:39] <h01ger> are the partition sizes ok now?
[20:28:48] <h01ger> does the profile question work?
[20:28:52] <sepski> we only have 600 or so no problem in vim
[20:29:08] <sepski> partition sizes was increased for ltsp servers today.
[20:29:15] <sepski> have to test the result after a build
[20:29:37] <klausade> we should drop going to narvik, and rather go to merida :-)
[20:29:45] <h01ger> hehe
[20:29:49] <itais> sepski: you can not tell me seriously that using vim to edit a file with 600 computer entries is easier than telling him to use phpldapadmin. I can understand it for 20 machines, but not for 600 :)
[20:29:58] <h01ger> ?merida in may!
[20:30:11] <sepski> itais, it is since i know vim in my head. and the textfile structure in my head
[20:30:20] <itais> is there a meeting here in may and I didn't know it?
[20:30:24] <h01ger> itais, for 600 sed&awk sound more like the way to go! ;)
[20:30:35] <sepski> and ofcourse we split the textfiles into logical constructs it's not 1 file :)
[20:30:40] <h01ger> itais, only joking atm, sadly
[20:30:56] <h01ger> next topic?
[20:31:19] <sepski> 1| more thing
[20:31:32] <sepski> do we have a feature list requirement for the lwat features
[20:31:37] <sepski> just updaing a mac is not enough
[20:31:46] <vagrantc> regarding the partition sizes, main+ltsp had a too small /usr partition, though sepski upped it in svn and built a package, it hink.
[20:32:07] <sepski> ack, the packages is about to go in soonigh i belive
[20:32:14] <klausade> maybe there should be a bounty for lwat, like for FEIDE?
[20:32:22] <sepski> o h it is in now
[20:32:25] <vagrantc> profile question seemed to work for me, although in expert mode it was totally unuseable... stuff scrolled past the screen.
[20:32:30] <itais> the concept is easy: adding a machine means asking for its ip, in case it has a fixed address, its mac and its name. With those data, lwat should configure several branches
[20:33:03] <h01ger> itais, could you write that down on a wiki page?
[20:33:04] <sepski> i usualy only see the top 3
[20:33:17] <h01ger> so that we have one place with the specification.. and not 20 sources... :)
[20:33:36] <itais> h01ger: ok, I'll write it down tomorrow, with the details of the needed updates lwat should do
[20:33:41] <sepski> but it also needs to deal with custom ip ranges (in dns) and dhcp, groups of machines with different options in dhcp
[20:33:51] <itais> I'll add it to the lenny status page
[20:33:55] <h01ger> itais, \o/ cooool. thanks already!
[20:34:06] <h01ger> itais, better make it a seperate page, i think
[20:34:17] <itais> it already deals with group of machines
[20:34:21] <h01ger> or such
[20:34:35] <h01ger> vagrantc, you tried english or?
[20:34:35] <itais> the "only" new things are dhcp, dns & autofs
[20:34:45] <vagrantc> h01ger: en_US
[20:34:57] <h01ger> itais, and 3 or 5 different ways to set + query them :)
[20:35:15] <h01ger> vagrantc, the breakage is mostly/more in the translations...
[20:35:22] <itais> h01ger: I don't agree, but you can fix the wiki page tomorrow ;)
[20:35:28] <h01ger> jeje
[20:35:34] <h01ger> vale, con placer
[20:35:37] <sepski> also we need to deal with upgrades for the ldapified services that's going to be interesting
[20:35:56] <h01ger> sepski, deal = documentation, i'd say
[20:36:05] <sepski> probably
[20:36:19] <vagrantc> can always write a migration script post-release
[20:36:42] <sepski> itais, perhaps you could also write documentation for how to use phpldapadmin with the ldapified services ?
[20:36:43] <h01ger> the lenny doc also needs to be written / updated. including upgrade instructions from etch...
[20:37:01] <sepski> would help out for testers enourmously before the lwat features exsist
[20:37:03] <vagrantc> h01ger: well, the "too much to read" problem also kicks in with expert mode, as more profiles are visible with more explanations...
[20:37:10] <sepski> and probably not a bad idea to have in the docs anyway
[20:37:16] <h01ger> sepski, that should go into then :)
[20:37:24] <sepski> yes absoloutly
[20:37:48] <h01ger> vagrantc, oded posted patches for the problem to our bugzilla. i woudlnt mind committing them.. :)
[20:38:06] <sepski> it would also warm the developers to the active directory ^H^H everything in ldap idea
[20:38:07] <h01ger> i was hoping for the fix in cdebconf to make it into 5.0.1 but i have basically given up hope
[20:38:32] * h01ger throws a soft snowball after sepski ;)
[20:38:40] <sepski> h01ger, was that splitting the page into a explanation and a selection screen ?
[20:38:43] <sepski> :D
[20:38:49] <an3as> Bluff, there is no snow any more in Germany
[20:39:01] <h01ger> sepski, i think so. basically, making it very (=too) long
[20:39:11] <sepski> i can soon see the road, but still 2 m edges on the roads :)
[20:39:16] <h01ger> but he had like 3 proposals :)
[20:39:20] <h01ger> hehe
[20:39:31] <h01ger> next point?
[20:39:38] <sepski> i dont think thats too god. can't we split the text from the selection without redoing the translations ?
[20:39:44] <vagrantc> are all the issues brought up here on the Status page?
[20:40:22] <h01ger> vagrantc, yes, i think so. but i'd appreciate if you could briefly check :)
[20:40:41] <h01ger> sepski, iirc that wasnt needed even
[20:40:55] <sepski> ack
[20:40:59] <sepski> good :)
[20:41:26] <sepski> yes please go ahead
[20:41:30] <h01ger> the two last issues are definitly on the lenny status page
[20:41:43] <h01ger> if partioning is fixed, please close #1237 ;-)
[20:41:52] <vagrantc> 1320
[20:41:54] <vagrantc> Thin-clients fail to load: "Connection refused".
[20:41:56] <vagrantc> is resolved...
[20:41:57] <sepski> can still be dragons and needs testing
[20:41:59] <h01ger> #topic ltsp features to backport
[20:42:09] <h01ger>
[20:42:48] * h01ger closes #1320 while waiting for vagrantc to explain the topic :)
[20:42:52] <vagrantc> so, there's a few features that didn't make it into lenny's ltsp, but we should probably get into debian-edu in some way
[20:43:03] <h01ger> thats ltsp5?
[20:43:09] <vagrantc> yes
[20:43:20] <vagrantc> is anyone still using ltsp 4.x ?
[20:43:33] <klausade> vagrantc: is any of those features local apps?
[20:43:48] <vagrantc> klausade: those would require a lot more work.
[20:43:50] <klausade> vagrantc: no, no ltsp4.X
[20:44:10] <vagrantc> basically, i was looking at features that would require little to no backporting...
[20:44:13] <klausade> vagrantc: well, work is not something that i have a problem with.
[20:44:29] <vagrantc> like dropping a configuration hook to automatically generate the hostname
[20:45:11] <vagrantc> and getting the ltsp-client-builder progressbar to show more granular progress (rather than 0/50/100%)
[20:45:19] <h01ger> vagrantc, given how important ltsp is and how little other packages are affected and considering you will continue to maintain the packages, i think i'm in favor of shipping our lenny with backports.. bonus points if they are the same version as on bpo :)
[20:46:02] <vagrantc> well, ltsp and ldm are stalled from migrating to squeeze ...
[20:46:11] <h01ger> atm..
[20:47:20] <sepski> well they are not uber critical either tho ?
[20:47:21] <vagrantc> right now, everything is easily backportable, but i don't know how long that will last, and i don't want to see debian-edu stuck...
[20:47:34] <sepski> it takes some extra work that could go to other things
[20:47:36] <vagrantc> yes, nothing is incredibly critical.
[20:47:50] <sepski> like diskless workstations :)
[20:48:07] <vagrantc> a full backport would make localapps fairly easy.
[20:48:27] <vagrantc> which could alliviate some of the need for diskless workstations
[20:48:36] <vagrantc> or actually implement diskless workstations as localapps
[20:49:09] <sepski> document how to use ltsp from backports ? would atleast save you 2 separatly maintained backports
[20:49:20] <h01ger> getting lenny done soon and being able to make squeeze even better also has its advantages :)
[20:49:30] <sepski> it would probably still be easier then the current diskless workstations howto :)
[20:49:31] <an3as> Yes!
[20:49:42] <sepski> h01ger, yes indeed
[20:50:10] <vagrantc> there was also some nicer-looking changes to the ldm theme in debian-edu-artwork that need to be uploaded.
[20:50:16] <klausade> vagrantc: localapps will (hopefully) save a lot of linux-seats, as quit a few places now run fullscreen flash, and that crashes clients more often than not.
[20:50:23] * h01ger thinks lenny with ltsp from lenny also still has issues and stuff to do. "if only" updating the docs ;)
[20:50:43] <sepski> but in the end it's you doing the work vagrantc, if you feel a backport in edu is sane/doable/worth your time. we will all be happy for it :)
[20:51:15] * h01ger nods
[20:51:20] <sepski> vagrantc, i didnt manage to build d-e-a have not looked too closely at why not tho.
[20:51:31] <vagrantc> well, i hope to maintain backports for lenny as long as possible.
[20:51:32] <sepski> so i did not upload that
[20:52:27] <h01ger> 8min left..
[20:52:30] <h01ger> next topic?
[20:52:42] <vagrantc> the one i think is worth backporting for sure is ltsp-client-builder, which gets us a meaningful progress bar, as sometimes LTSP build takes long enough make people think it's totally stalled.
[20:53:06] <sepski> would be a nice touch if you can split that out from the rest and have in local
[20:53:15] * h01ger nods
[20:53:33] <vagrantc> shouldn't be too hard.
[20:53:42] <sepski> SOLD !
[20:53:46] <sepski> next topic :)
[20:53:53] <h01ger> #topic Documentation: What's inside Debian Edu
[20:54:09] <h01ger> an3as, do you know ? ;-)
[20:54:25] <h01ger> its a very basic start..
[20:54:34] <sepski> #agreed vagrant will look into backporting ltsp udeb for edu,
[20:54:44] <h01ger> but IMO that should also be _one_ place describing whats inside debian edu
[20:54:50] <h01ger> #agreed vagrant will look into backporting ltsp udeb for edu
[20:54:53] <an3as> Yes, but
[20:54:55] <h01ger> (must be said by chair, iirc)
[20:55:03] <sepski> ohh ack
[20:55:11] <an3as> my point is
[20:55:20] <sepski> the task pages are dynamically updated tho. that's worth quite a lot.
[20:55:39] <h01ger> right, the link to the task pages should go onto that wiki page
[20:55:46] <h01ger> whats the url of the task pages?
[20:55:58] <an3as> I spended quite some time in rendering what *really* is in Debian Edu
[20:56:00] <sepski> and we should definitiftly spead that info. ofcourse it may need to be translated....
[20:56:24] <h01ger> an3as, whats the url of the task pages?
[20:56:28] <an3as> h01ger: are you joking???
[20:56:32] <an3as>
[20:56:46] <sepski> also link to it from the "salesmen" webpage perhaps ?
[20:56:53] <an3as> Yes, translation is really a point I'd like to make
[20:56:54] <h01ger> an3as, this is a meeting which summary hopefully many people will be reading...
[20:57:01] <an3as> itais, what if you point some teachers to
[20:57:09] <an3as>
[20:57:22] <h01ger> is that for etch? lenny? squeeze? sid?
[20:57:24] <an3as> They can use the links to DDTP server for each single package
[20:57:38] <an3as> h01ger: I'm working on specific dists
[20:57:43] <an3as> Currently it is Sid
[20:58:00] <sepski> an3as, that still looks english to me ?
[20:58:07] * h01ger thinks its a bit too developer centric. a user wants to know the 10-20 most important packages, not all 832 packages we have
[20:58:19] <an3as> Well, OK
[20:58:24] <an3as> What would you propose
[20:58:32] <an3as> Sorting according to popcon?
[20:58:36] <h01ger> maybe
[20:58:44] <h01ger> or having a static list even
[20:58:44] <an3as> Finding shorter categories?
[20:58:48] <sepski> h01ger, the 10-20 can be listed on the features list of the "salesmen" web but the compleate list can be a link to the task
[20:58:58] <h01ger> gimp,, rosegarden, bla...
[20:58:58] <sepski> sweb
[20:59:03] <an3as> sepski: gettext strings are in svn ...
[20:59:09] <sepski> an3as, :)
[20:59:15] <an3as> ;-)
[20:59:22] <h01ger> sepski, right
[20:59:27] <an3as> BTW, there aren't even .no translations in DDTP
[20:59:29] <h01ger> anyway, time is over...
[20:59:30] <an3as> This sucks IMHO
[20:59:32] <FBI> debian-edu: 3 de-build-guest committed revision 57327 to debian-edu: automatic commit after build from lenny-test-i386
[20:59:41] <h01ger> #topic any other business / next meeting when
[20:59:56] <an3as> We might continue discussing this after the meeting
[21:00:17] <an3as> Suggestion: Just link to the tasks pages on more prominent places
[21:00:23] <h01ger> an3as, always :)
[21:00:25] <sepski> i hope to atleast cursory follow the -boot meeting afterwards :)
[21:00:35] <an3as> We had the proof that even core developers do not know their URL
[21:00:38] <sepski> an3as, i agree that that would be good.
[21:00:41] <h01ger> an3as, please do! most of the edu stuff is on wiki.d.o
[21:00:56] <an3as> I did today (did you watched the edits?)
[21:01:03] <h01ger> an3as, i asked for the summary... :)
[21:01:05] <h01ger> not yet
[21:01:14] <h01ger> #topic next meeting when?
[21:01:21] <h01ger> in two weeks? 3?
[21:01:33] <h01ger> in two is directly after bergen...
[21:01:50] <sepski> next one in bergen :)
[21:02:17] <an3as> Wiki-diff:
[21:02:22] <h01ger> sepski, fine with me
[21:02:25] <h01ger> an3as, off topic
[21:02:30] <an3as> Sorry
[21:02:33] <h01ger> np :)
[21:02:34] <sepski> then 2 weeks after bergen for the next irc meeting ?
[21:02:50] <h01ger> maybe really saturday evening in bergen? (and 2 weeks after too)
[21:02:52] <an3as> It's to hard to be that quick in writing if you are > 40 ;-))
[21:03:49] <h01ger> maybe friday evening in bergen would be better?!
[21:03:58] <h01ger> cause then we have saturday+sunday to do stuff
[21:04:22] <sepski> rl meetings tend to be pretty adhoc
[21:05:19] <sepski> if people have arrived friday is a good day
[21:05:44] * h01ger nods
[21:06:04] <h01ger> #agreed maybe have a irc meeting friday evening in bergen
[21:06:28] <sepski> thanks h01ger :)
[21:06:29] <h01ger> next irc meeting, monday, april 13th, 20 UTC?
[21:06:42] <h01ger> ("definitive" :)
[21:06:45] <sepski> ill live with mondays if that is the best day for you lads
[21:07:02] <sepski> but would prefer a different weekday if possible (same time )
[21:07:21] * h01ger shrugs
[21:07:24] <h01ger> tuesday?
[21:07:48] <h01ger> for me, mon+tuesdays work best :)
[21:09:03] <vagrantc> mondays are good for me
[21:09:19] <sepski> keep mondays then, we want vagrantc :)
[21:09:30] <h01ger> so next irc meeting, monday, april 13th, 20 UTC?! and sepski can try to think of a way to bribe us to change the day ;)
[21:09:40] <h01ger> #agreed meeting, monday, april 13th, 20 UTC
[21:09:48] * vagrantc also likes wednesdays and fridays
[21:09:56] <h01ger> thank you all for attending and letting me talk so much :-/ ;-)
[21:10:06] <sepski> h01ger, i have my bribebat in the cupboard
[21:10:13] * h01ger had fun, hope you too!
[21:10:19] <h01ger> #endmeeting

Meeting ended.

Information on meetbot is available at