Started logging meeting in #debian-edu, times are UTC.
[19:02:24] <h01ger> heh
[19:02:27] * itais is taking care of the children dinner, so I'm out of the lottery
[19:03:01] <danielsan> anyone attending the meeting, pleace indicate your presence by doing "/me = "
[19:03:04] * danielsan = Daniel Heß
[19:03:11] * andreas = Andreas Tille
[19:03:15] * h01ger = Holger Levsen
[19:03:17] * itais = José L. Redrejo
[19:03:25] * lud93r = Ludger Sicking
[19:03:32] * Blankoworld = Olivier Dossmann
[19:03:33] * alfton_hjemme = Alf Tonny Bätz
[19:03:46] <danielsan> #topic welcome round
[19:04:12] <danielsan> #topic 1. Who writes the summary?
[19:04:40] <danielsan> volunteered to write the summary, so we can move on :)
[19:04:48] <h01ger> \o/
[19:05:02] <danielsan> #links agenda is on
[19:05:15] <danielsan> #link
[19:05:30] <danielsan> #topic 2. bugs we care about in etch
[19:05:47] <danielsan> no name on it, so who whants?
[19:05:59] <h01ger> there were four etch relevant bug reports last week
[19:06:10] <andreas> I wonder if this should really be _Etch_ and not _Lenny_?
[19:06:10] <h01ger> but no replies yet
[19:06:16] <h01ger> it should be etch
[19:06:19] <alfton_hjemme> i have something about the kiosktool
[19:06:58] <h01ger> i guess we want to have flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound moved from etch-test to etch? can someone confirm it works?
[19:07:46] * danielsan has no idea
[19:08:02] * h01ger removes flashplugin-nonfree from etch-test, newer version in bpo...
[19:08:27] <danielsan> #action h01ger will remove flashplugin-nonfree from etch-test
[19:08:44] <h01ger> and i will send mail about flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound...
[19:09:03] * pere = Petter Reinholdtsen
[19:09:19] <danielsan> h01ger: so what are the other three bugs?
[19:09:28] <h01ger> hi pere, backlog at
[19:10:05] <h01ger> #1301, #1302, #1304 - 1303 is rather harmless
[19:10:45] <h01ger> does someone use adept happily and succesfully?
[19:10:53] <h01ger> (this is what 1301 and 1302 are about)
[19:10:57] <danielsan> #link,,,
[19:11:07] <pere> h01ger: I tested the extrasound package in Narvik, and it worked, but introduced a lot of jitter in the sound.
[19:11:33] <h01ger> pere, with ltsp or on the same machine?
[19:11:46] * h01ger wonders if there were more testers...
[19:12:06] * itais tested it on lenny and it worked too (only on i386)
[19:12:10] <pere> h01ger: with ltsp.
[19:12:21] * h01ger nods, cool
[19:12:28] <pere> h01ger: it is not useful on the same machine. there normal sound work fine.
[19:12:43] <h01ger> yeah, thats what i suspected, but.. :)
[19:13:17] * h01ger thinks we can continie with the other topics... its good to bring etch bugs back into our minds, but lets move on too :)
[19:13:46] <danielsan> alfton_hjemme: please go-ahead for kiosktool
[19:14:10] <danielsan> alfton_hjemme: or do you whant to report later?
[19:15:11] <alfton_hjemme> well i can
[19:15:43] <alfton_hjemme> we found out that the kiosktool that follow skolelinux dont work with the edit of menu
[19:16:01] <alfton_hjemme> we tryed to purge the install and install it again with no luck
[19:16:11] <alfton_hjemme> so we tryed a bit ugly solution
[19:16:29] <alfton_hjemme> installed packages from kubuntu
[19:16:41] <alfton_hjemme> and then the kiosktools menu edit worked like a charm:
[19:18:19] <danielsan> if i remember correctly white (Steffen Joeris) has worked on kiosk tool, maybe write him an e-mail, as his laptop is broken, and may not follow the mailinglist?
[19:18:24] <h01ger> someone needs to investigate this and see what changes the kiosktool from ubuntu does...
[19:19:13] <alfton_hjemme> that have been great to make the solution bethere then that we did..
[19:19:51] <danielsan> #idea someone should diff with ubuntu kiosktool package to see what is different there
[19:20:06] <danielsan> i think we should move on and discuse that on mailinglist
[19:20:11] <h01ger> alfton_hjemme, did you just install the kiosktool package from ubuntu or anything else?
[19:20:26] * h01ger favors moving this to the list
[19:20:37] <danielsan> #topic 3. lenny - #3.1 cd building
[19:21:09] <danielsan> sep is still at work, someone else whant to say something about this?
[19:21:29] <itais> well, it works but d-i jumps over our profiles selection
[19:21:35] <h01ger> alfton_hjemme, will you send a mail to the list?
[19:21:43] <itais> appart from it, you can install lenny perfectly
[19:22:10] <danielsan> itais: it's than more like a plain lenny installation?
[19:22:21] <itais> danielsan: right
[19:22:31] <itais> it seems our udebs just do not work
[19:22:41] <alfton_hjemme> yupp
[19:22:53] <itais> but you can build the cd, and that's an advance over some months ago ;.)
[19:22:57] <h01ger> alfton_hjemme, cheers!
[19:23:05] <danielsan> ok does anyone know more?
[19:23:41] <h01ger> no. i thought we had a howto how to debug this, but it seems we dont
[19:23:58] <danielsan> otherwise i'm in favor to leave this for the next meeting (or the mailinglist) and get seps opinion on that
[19:24:02] <h01ger> quick summary: log at the d-i logs :)
[19:24:09] <pere> I believe the CD building is broken, and not including the packages we want.
[19:24:18] <pere> it produces a CD, but it is not correct.
[19:24:43] <itais> not, the packages are correct, they are included
[19:24:59] <itais> at least, the last week were included
[19:25:03] <pere> ok. I noticed some core packages being dropped. did not investigate, just saw the commit message.
[19:25:06] <danielsan> #idea cd build does not build a debian-edu install cd for lenny currently, it installas a plain lenny system
[19:25:49] <pere> danielsan: that was the case when I test installed a week or two ago.
[19:25:53] * klausade = klaus ade johnstad
[19:26:20] <danielsan> pere: itais has observed the same behavoiur
[19:26:59] <danielsan> itais: can you rise this topic on the mailinglist please?
[19:27:23] <pere> I checked the .disk/udeb_include file, and it was correct.
[19:27:46] <itais> danielsan: ok, I'll let my colleague Antonio Ullan send the email, as he's who is testing the cd building
[19:27:48] <pere> there are two explanations I can think of.
[19:28:26] <pere> one is that the local packages are ignored by d-i. not very likely. the other is that the debian-edu-install package is not build with the proper distribution, leading to wrong menu sequence numbers.
[19:28:50] <h01ger> which is the right distribution?
[19:29:07] <pere> unstable, I believe. or !etch. not sure how the logic is in debian/rules.
[19:29:13] <danielsan> itais: gracias
[19:29:20] <pere> it look in debian/changes to decide how to build the package.
[19:30:00] * h01ger nods
[19:30:11] <danielsan> #action debian-edu-install needs to be checked, if it useses correct menu sequence numbers
[19:30:38] <danielsan> should we discuss the rest on the mailinglist and move on?
[19:30:58] <alfton_hjemme> h01ger: sendt..;)
[19:31:00] * h01ger nods
[19:31:15] <danielsan> #topic 3. lenny - #3.2 progress on bug #311188
[19:31:33] <h01ger>
[19:31:43] <danielsan> #link
[19:32:18] <h01ger> danielsan, thats not needed, if the link is at the beginning, see :)
[19:32:28] <h01ger> anyway, did anyone work on a blocker for 311188?
[19:32:33] <danielsan> h01ger: have seen, was to late then :(
[19:33:18] * h01ger will ping two blocking ones now: 370332 and 370351
[19:33:27] <danielsan> Patrick did some work, but is busy at university currently
[19:33:37] <pere> did we switch to rsyslog?
[19:33:45] <pere> it would solve one of them, at least. :)
[19:34:04] <h01ger> Winnie has been tracking some others... but it would be cool, if someoneelse could look at, eg, the ldap bugs 370337 and 370343
[19:34:19] <h01ger> pere, i believe not. but yes, thats one
[19:34:57] <h01ger> and it seems 370347 is fixed, but we havent made use of it now. (munin-node related)
[19:35:19] <h01ger> next point?
[19:35:47] <danielsan> #topic 3. lenny - #3.3 ldapify services?
[19:35:48] <h01ger> or comments to any of the busg?
[19:36:48] <h01ger> are we installing the new dhcp-ldap package already?
[19:37:56] <itais> not yet, let's wait for it to arrive to lenny
[19:38:01] <pere> h01ger: nope. have not seen any such changes to the debian-edu package.
[19:38:11] <h01ger> itais, ah, ok
[19:38:39] <h01ger> pere, i know :) that 311188wiki page is good to track such things
[19:38:41] <h01ger> :)
[19:38:49] <danielsan> any news on the bind front?
[19:39:21] * itais has to leave now, I'll send an email about cdd later
[19:40:32] <h01ger> itais, bye! pity, i thought you'd be here for the hidden desktop question.. ;)
[19:40:40] * pere has been busy with dependency based boot sequencing in debian and have not spent much time on debian-edu recently.
[19:40:45] <pere> itais: bye. :)
[19:40:55] <h01ger> what was the url for the ldaify progress tracking?
[19:40:57] <andreas> itais: by, greetings to wife and children ;-)
[19:41:28] <danielsan> #link
[19:41:38] <h01ger> danielsan, thank you!
[19:42:13] <danielsan> h01ger: de nada
[19:43:15] <danielsan> ok, the wikipage does not list bind9 and the bind9 bugs with patches are old, so sombody working on the powerdns stuff?
[19:43:24] <sep> for the record: i'v been looking at the d-i trying to find out why it's skipping our udeb's.
[19:43:41] * h01ger cheers sep
[19:43:45] <danielsan> move on?
[19:43:49] <h01ger> yup
[19:43:55] <sep> want to have a working di before i look more at services like dns.
[19:44:06] <sep> *poof*
[19:44:13] * h01ger will try to think about asking vagrant about fetching lts.conf from ldap
[19:44:20] <danielsan> #topic 3. lenny - #3.4 XO & XS hidden profiles
[19:44:48] <danielsan> anyone?
[19:44:58] <h01ger> i was thinking about two more hidden profiles: XO and XS, which are the short terms for olpc-laptop (XO) and schoolserver (XS)
[19:45:28] <pere> as profiles showing up when installing debian-edu-expert?
[19:45:42] <h01ger> the XS profile would be quite similar to tjener/standalonenish, maybe they should be merged later, but for now, to easy start, seperated
[19:45:47] <h01ger> pere, yes, exactly
[19:46:07] <h01ger> (or maybe hidden there too, but i'd suggest not to)
[19:46:58] <danielsan> is anyone working on integrating other desktops already?
[19:47:01] <h01ger> for the XO i want to build usbsticks anyway...
[19:47:12] <h01ger> thats my next question, and yes, itais is
[19:47:22] <h01ger> s/question/topic/ :)
[19:47:35] <danielsan> h01ger: ah, fine
[19:47:36] <h01ger> any objections to adding this two profiles?
[19:47:47] <h01ger> or reservations? ;)
[19:47:51] * pere has no problem with options for experts. :)
[19:48:22] <pere> we should show them when only 'expert' is written on the boot prompt too, if it isn't already implemented.
[19:48:38] <h01ger> thats implemented and used for standalone
[19:48:42] <h01ger> aeh
[19:48:44] <h01ger> barebon
[19:48:45] <h01ger> e
[19:50:20] <h01ger> so we agree i can do this like barebone and add those two hidden profiles?
[19:50:20] <danielsan> great
[19:51:07] <danielsan> #agreed holger will add new XO and XS hidden profiles
[19:51:46] <pere> it will require NEW processing of the debian-edu package.
[19:52:18] <h01ger> why? but i dont think that will be a problem. new is fast nowadays
[19:52:26] <h01ger> and next point anyway?
[19:52:34] <danielsan> h01ger: do you whant to say something about desktops, or do we move on?
[19:52:44] <h01ger> thats the next point
[19:52:47] <h01ger> :)
[19:52:58] <andreas> pere: what do you mean with new processing?
[19:53:03] <danielsan> woops
[19:53:19] <danielsan> #topic 3. lenny - #3.5 desktop hidden question (multi-select, defaults to kde, other options: gnome, xfce, sugar)
[19:53:20] <pere> andreas: new tasks will generate new binary packages, which will need to be accepted by the ftpmasters.
[19:53:28] <andreas> OK
[19:53:50] * danielsan is a bit confused today, sorry
[19:53:54] <andreas> So this does actually not stop me to process current SVN to fix current bugs
[19:54:01] <h01ger> anyway, i suggest to add another hidden question, actually two, now that i think of it again: a multiselect question (defaulting to kde) to ask which desktops to install: kde, gnome, xfce, sugar. and another question, which should be the default one (defaulting to kde)
[19:54:36] <pere> h01ger: make sense. perhaps a boot argument 'kde', 'gnome', ..., to select the defaults for those.
[19:54:46] <h01ger> andreas, "fixed in svn" is very much as good as fixed in sid, at least in my book :)
[19:54:47] <andreas> BTW, I expect to be ftpmaster much quicker now than it used to be before
[19:54:52] <h01ger> pere, yup
[19:54:55] <pere> 'install kde' and 'install gnome' would be enough to select what the user want.
[19:55:17] <andreas> We have just a test case because todays Debian-Med update contains a new meta package
[19:55:18] <h01ger> isnt that implemented in debian already?
[19:55:22] * pere got to go in 5 minutes.
[19:55:27] <pere> h01ger: perhaps. not sure.
[19:55:35] <andreas> Pere: That's sad.
[19:55:37] <pere> h01ger: it was discussed a long time ago, yes.
[19:55:40] <h01ger> andreas, new binary packages trigger new processing for sure
[19:55:54] <andreas> I think I'll need YOU to answer my questions about tags in tasks files
[19:55:55] <h01ger> (i was just not aware that this would create some :)
[19:56:03] <Blankoworld> pere, and if the user don't know what is gnome and KDE ?
[19:56:11] <h01ger> pere, i'll ask on #-boot
[19:56:17] <h01ger> Blankoworld, defaults kde
[19:56:22] <andreas> pere: WOuld you mind answering my mail on debian-edu list?
[19:56:32] <h01ger> Blankoworld, and hidden as a expert question
[19:57:02] <pere> andreas: which?
[19:57:02] <h01ger> so we agree to do this to? itais will (hopefully) be happy :)
[19:57:05] <andreas> h01ger: I regard something as fixed if it is uploaded. :-)
[19:57:10] <Blankoworld> ok, so kde take no more memory than gnome ?
[19:57:24] <pere> h01ger: well, we can agree on implementations. ideas are just hot air. :)
[19:57:26] <andreas> People keep on filing the same bug over and over if not uploaded
[19:57:30] <h01ger> pere, right
[19:57:43] <pere> andreas: right. upload a fixed package and add new tasks after that?
[19:58:15] <h01ger> andreas, point taken, esp. in the current light :)
[19:58:18] <andreas> pere:
[19:58:26] <h01ger> upload early, upload often...
[19:58:28] <danielsan> #agreed hidden questions and boot options should be added to select the desktop to install (defaults to kde)
[19:58:38] <andreas> Damn, nobody gave me some hugs for my work I announced there :-((
[19:58:53] <pere> andreas: I'll try to get time for it.
[19:58:54] * h01ger hugs andreas twice at least for all his cool work on this!
[19:58:58] <danielsan> #
[19:59:02] <andreas> :-)))))
[19:59:04] * h01ger hugs andreas again
[19:59:10] * pere got to go. see you all later.
[19:59:16] <danielsan> #idea everybody hugs andreas
[19:59:17] <h01ger> see ya, pere!
[19:59:25] <andreas> :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
[19:59:32] <danielsan> more on this?
[19:59:36] <h01ger> andreas, really, i often thought: wow, "cool work"
[19:59:37] * alfton_hjemme hugs andreas
[19:59:38] <andreas> It's enouth
[19:59:43] <andreas> I'm fighting for air!
[20:00:02] <h01ger> :)
[20:00:20] <danielsan> move on?
[20:00:20] <andreas> Well, we seemed to have switched topic silently.
[20:00:50] <andreas> I'll be here for another 30min
[20:00:55] <danielsan> #topic 4. - 4.1 see also ToDo-list
[20:01:00] <danielsan> #link
[20:01:23] <Blankoworld> I see that there's no translation for FR in
[20:01:30] <h01ger> andreas, by looking at the list of remaining topics and seeing that list-url there again, i thought so too. speaking of which, this mail is too long to comment on ;) do you have specific questions left open?
[20:01:32] <Blankoworld> Is it possible to do something ?
[20:02:21] <h01ger> Blankoworld, are you french/living in .fr? and sure, the www team would love helping hands. currently its just 2-3 people, and (afaik) noone speaks french..
[20:02:33] <h01ger> (or somewhere else where FR is spoken..)
[20:02:34] <andreas> Yep, I need a description of the tags
[20:02:52] <andreas> I guess they were invented by pere
[20:02:53] <h01ger> andreas, tags as in debtags or as in?
[20:03:07] <h01ger> ah, those norwegian words...?!
[20:03:10] <andreas> 'Architecture'
[20:03:16] <Blankoworld> h01ger, yes, I'm french, and I know xoswald ;)
[20:03:27] <andreas> Avoid, etc
[20:03:30] * itais is back again for 5 minutes
[20:03:38] <andreas> And, yes, I need a Norwegian course
[20:03:52] <andreas> Alternatively I just kick Norwegian phrases!
[20:04:03] <danielsan> mhh, does anyone whants to say somethink to the current topic?
[20:04:57] <h01ger> Blankoworld, ce bon! :)
[20:05:30] <andreas> So we need the inventor of the tags inside the tasks files and a documentation of these
[20:05:39] <danielsan> h01ger, jever: can one of you guide Blankoworld to the right list/channel after the meering?
[20:05:40] <h01ger> Blankoworld, it has been some time since the french team was active. it would be really really great if you could breath some new life into :)
[20:05:40] <andreas> Preferybly in the doc file I pointed to
[20:05:53] <h01ger> andreas, which doc file?
[20:05:54] <andreas> Yep!
[20:06:06] <andreas>
[20:06:17] <Blankoworld> I love documentation and french speaking, so it's good for me ;)
[20:06:25] <andreas> The link is in the mail below the paragraph about the unknown tags
[20:06:42] <h01ger> andreas, i would suggest you translate the norwegian words as best as you can and put hugs markers to the others. pere reads commit diff mails (i think) and should notice...
[20:07:39] <h01ger> Blankoworld, is translated to italian, spanish, norwegian and german, but not french ;) (see the translation chapter in there to find out more)
[20:07:45] <andreas> Well, they are translated as best as I can (which is nothing ;-))
[20:08:15] <andreas> Honestly, IMHO removing them does not really harm because I consider them outdated anyway.
[20:08:31] <andreas> If pere reads the diff he will notice the removal as well ;-)
[20:08:36] <Blankoworld> h01ger, thanks. I take a tour on this page.
[20:09:01] <danielsan> is this still about
[20:09:14] <danielsan> or should move on / finish the meeting?
[20:09:15] <h01ger> andreas, yeah, probably just commit and send a mail announcing the change to the edu list. pere can always still revert ;)
[20:09:26] <h01ger> danielsan, it totally drifted away
[20:09:41] <andreas> BTW, regarding the auto generated web pages I wrote a short TODO page for Debian-Med:
[20:09:44] <h01ger> neither jever nor akai are here today...
[20:09:45] <andreas>
[20:09:53] * danielsan was guessing so :)
[20:10:20] <andreas> Once Debian-Edu pages are really auto generated we should write such a page as well.
[20:10:24] <h01ger> andreas, i cant find a list of tags in
[20:10:36] <andreas> Yep, this are the oney I know!
[20:10:45] <h01ger> andreas, great, cool!
[20:10:45] <andreas> Because they are invented by me. ;-)
[20:10:56] <andreas> I need those who are invented by somebody else ...
[20:11:20] <andreas> The problem is not the web sentinela
[20:11:26] <andreas> they are notz really used here
[20:11:36] <andreas> I need them to rewrite cdd-dev
[20:11:48] <andreas> Petter had something in mind to generate the debian/control file
[20:12:00] <andreas> But I don't know what and don't like to guess
[20:12:12] * danielsan gives up
[20:12:21] <andreas> danielsan: sorry
[20:12:27] <danielsan> i can't follow on what you all say :)
[20:12:33] * andreas gives one or two hugs back!
[20:12:52] <andreas> Well, don't we talk about free software?
[20:13:20] * danielsan thought we where talking about "4. - 4.1 see also ToDo-list"
[20:13:35] <andreas> Isn't this non-free?????
[20:13:37] <h01ger> andreas, assemble a list of just these words, put them on and harrass your friendly norwegians here
[20:13:48] <danielsan> andreas: i hope not
[20:13:53] <andreas> :)
[20:14:19] <h01ger> aint we more or less done? i'd vote to move the wiki cleanup discussion to next meeting
[20:14:32] * danielsan too
[20:14:46] <danielsan> cdd-dev or next meeting next?
[20:14:48] <andreas> h01ger: Well, I prefer a quick and harsh solution
[20:15:03] <andreas> Well, I have 15min left.
[20:15:31] <danielsan> #topic 6. cdd-dev rewrite to cope with different arch meta packages (I need input for the tags used in the tasks files, please see this posting for the tags that remain unclear)
[20:15:37] * h01ger doesnt want to continue
[20:15:37] <andreas> (Hint for German speakers: D-Radio Kultur will have a nice aufio book at 21:30 about Icelandic Krimi)
[20:15:43] <danielsan> #link
[20:15:43] <h01ger> 90min meetings are too long
[20:15:55] <andreas> If you like we could continue
[20:16:07] <andreas> Alternatively we might schedule another meeting next week
[20:16:11] <andreas> preferably with pere
[20:16:27] * danielsan would like that too
[20:16:45] <h01ger> andreas, whats your question which is left? but keep in mind you're making the meeting longer for 40 people (or so ;)
[20:16:46] <danielsan> as noone seems to be realy on topic :)
[20:16:56] <andreas> I think we are 42
[20:16:59] * h01ger really really likes the meeting which are done sharp in 60min. something to count on
[20:17:08] <andreas> No, let's stop here and clarify things first.
[20:17:15] <andreas> Short summary:
[20:17:28] <andreas> I'll upload tomorrow current SVN
[20:17:32] <h01ger> i'm fine to finish the meeting properly now and then disucss andreas topic after the meeting
[20:17:42] <andreas> Fine for me as well
[20:17:42] <h01ger> but we have another important topic left
[20:17:48] <h01ger> when is the next meeting?
[20:17:55] <andreas> Isn't everybody free to leave anyway?
[20:18:02] <h01ger> also its better for the summary writer, to stay in topics and not discuss forever
[20:18:10] <andreas> Yep
[20:18:12] <danielsan> #topic 8. Next meeting?
[20:18:17] <h01ger> andreas, yeah, we are all volunteers...
[20:18:23] <h01ger> in two weeks?
[20:18:25] <andreas> Poor writer, he will never volunteer again. ;-((
[20:18:54] <Blankoworld> ^^
[20:19:12] <andreas> Fine for me in two weeks
[20:19:20] <danielsan> two weeks are fine for me too
[20:19:26] <danielsan> same time, same channel?
[20:19:41] <h01ger> yes. but 60mins, please
[20:19:42] <andreas> We try to sort out cdd-dev issues via list or I ask for a smaller meeting with interested persons
[20:20:03] <danielsan> #action meet on monday 24. of march 19:00 UTC here again
[20:20:21] <h01ger> thats easter monday, btw
[20:20:26] <danielsan> mhh
[20:20:40] <danielsan> is that a problem for someone?
[20:20:44] <h01ger> i dont mind, but others might
[20:21:06] <danielsan> what are the other options?
[20:21:11] <h01ger> a week later
[20:21:17] <danielsan> on 31th?
[20:21:19] <h01ger> a day later
[20:21:26] <Blankoworld> 32 ?
[20:21:28] <Blankoworld> ^^
[20:21:33] <andreas> That's one day befor Aprils fools day. ;-)
[20:22:01] <andreas> March 32th is exactly Aprils fools day.
[20:22:21] <danielsan> so, should we go for 24th and set it a week later if nobody shows up?
[20:22:34] <andreas> Why not
[20:22:40] <Blankoworld> good idea
[20:22:40] <h01ger> thats annoying for those who show up on the 24th
[20:22:43] <h01ger> no
[20:22:45] <h01ger> not good
[20:23:21] <danielsan> so?
[20:23:29] <andreas> So what about March 25
[20:23:31] <h01ger> lets make it the 24th and asked on the list and decide til next week, if its the 24th or 31st
[20:23:37] <h01ger> s/asked/ask/
[20:23:45] <andreas> Asking list is fine
[20:24:05] <h01ger> and definining 24th if there are no objections too
[20:24:19] <andreas> yep
[20:24:19] <h01ger> if there are objections, move it to the 31st?!
[20:24:54] <danielsan> #agreed next meeting to be discoused on mailinglist, make ith 24th if no other date shows up
[20:25:48] <danielsan> ok, thanks all for attending
[20:26:08] * h01ger waves and thanks too
[20:26:14] <danielsan> #endmeeting

Meeting ended.

Information on meetbot is available at